Importing Hand History from microgaming

Default Importing Hand History from microgaming

So, I play on microgaming, the skin I'm using is PokerLoco. I want to send my HH to a friend who is using HM2. The problem is that HM2 doesn't import the whole HH, only like 10k hands which is just a small part. I don't know where the problem is, I thought it should work if I send the GameHistory.dat file from the PokerLoco folder. Any suggestions on how to solve this problem ? Thanks

The file should be archived to c:\hm2archive.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thanks for answering, however I'm not using HM2, so I don't have it archived. There has to be a way to import the hand history to HM2 from users who don't have HM2. By the way I use PT4

Their hands get archived to a '\Processed' folder - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ldem+Manager+2

Though I am not sure if they archive the gamehistory.dat files for microgaming like they do for xml/txt type files at other sites.