Beginner question

Default Beginner question

Hello,

I'm already using notecaddy edge and I have too many notes for each stat.
    How can I simplify these notes so it's easier to read during my session?

How can I learn more about notecaddy even If I have already bought the notecaddy edge?
    Making composite badges, color coding.

Thank you.

Hi gure90306,

Thanks for using NoteCaddy Edge! Maybe you can give an example or screenshot of what you want to make simplified and I can help a bit more with that question.

Regarding how to learn more about NoteCaddy, I would like to refer you to the NoteCaddy Wiki NoteCaddy - Assaultware Wiki. This is the manual for NoteCaddy, and is loaded with all kinds of useful information.

Please let us know if you have any further questions anytime

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Hi gure90306,

Thanks for using NoteCaddy Edge! Maybe you can give an example or screenshot of what you want to make simplified and I can help a bit more with that question.

Regarding how to learn more about NoteCaddy, I would like to refer you to the NoteCaddy Wiki NoteCaddy - Assaultware Wiki. This is the manual for NoteCaddy, and is loaded with all kinds of useful information.

Please let us know if you have any further questions anytime
    Hi,

I'm just learning at the moment, but I encountered a bug or an error?
    I had 3BetShove-W$SD badge blinking under my name during today's session.
    What definition would I need to configure If I wanted to know when opponent c bets flop OOP and does not barrel turn?(If possible I'd like to make a badge for this as well)
    I also added you on skype my name is Ryan. (I believe you've accepted add contact request)

I'll watch all the tutorials videos on assaultware and post here If I have more questions.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by gure90306 View Post
    Hi,

I'm just learning at the moment, but I encountered a bug or an error?
    I had 3BetShove-W$SD badge blinking under my name during today's session.
    What definition would I need to configure If I wanted to know when opponent c bets flop OOP and does not barrel turn?(If possible I'd like to make a badge for this as well)
    I also added you on skype my name is Ryan. (I believe you've accepted add contact request)

I'll watch all the tutorials videos on assaultware and post here If I have more questions.

Thank you.
    Hi Ryan,

The badge was blinking? I haven't seen that before.. what I would recommend would be to restart your HM2 and see if it has gone.

For Cbetting Flop OOP and not barreling Turn, I think you could just use a basic HEM stat for this. Or if you want you can get the stat here Search - CustomPokerStats.com (first 3 stats are free, then $1.99 afterwards).

Regarding how to turn it into a Badge then, please see the PDF named "Turn a definition into a badge", it's located in your desktop folder named "NoteCaddy Coaching Pack Files".

Feel free to write me on Skype with any questions anytime

Hi,

The badge is blinking again.
    If you want I'd like to show you this through teamviewer.
    Whenever I'm hovering over my hud box it disappears and randomly starts blinking adding a new line.
    Badge that blinks BBFoldtoSteal.

Thanks.

Thanks.

Hi gure90306,

I haven't seen this happen before so it's hard to say what can help. Can you try running NoteCaddy / Tools / Vacuum Database? After that completes please try rebooting your PC and see if it's resolved then

Hi,

Started using mtt complex hud and it doesn't blink anymore.
    Badges appear on my hud and when I click to view the definition of the badge theres an empty box to it. (No description)

I color coded couple notes into 2 colors. I thought they will show under hm2 stat CB, instead they appear under note ''N''

Thanks

Hi gure90306,

Ok I'm glad the blinking has disappeared.

If a badge shows with an empty box (no numbers at all) I believe it means the badge is no longer valid and it will be removed once your cache updates. This can happen if the size of your table changes from 7 handed to 6 handed for example. Or it can happen if a player just played a hand which makes the badge not valid any longer. It shouldn't take long for the badge to update and be removed, but you can speed it if up if you want by double-clicking on the HUD (turns it into session HUD), then double-click on it again to make it back to normal.

I'm not sure what you mean that you color coded the notes into 2 colors.. but I can tell you how to make it appear under a certain stat. What you want to do is open the note definition in NoteCaddy, and go to the HUD Options tab. In there you can check which popup you'd like it to appear in in the "Show in HM2 Popups" drop down box. Also if you uncheck "Show in the notes popup", it will not appear under the note "N" any longer.