HM2 won't load

Thread: HM2 won't load

Default HM2 won't load

Initially all seating on pokerstars got screwed up, now HM2 doesn't recognise my licence and won't load.
    I'm in the middle of a hideously awful run bad session and I need this like a hole in the head, please help before I smash everything in reach

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the software.

We have shut down our former registration server. So long as you have the newest version you will automatically switch to our new licensing system. If you experience license issues, the first thing you need to do is to update to the latest version.

Reinstall HM2 from this file - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ager2Setup.exe

After downloading, right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock. Then, right click the file and run as administrator to complete the reinstall.

If you were on the old licensing server, just updating should automatically fix it. If you still experience issues after updating, then you have a separate unrelated licensing issue. You should see this FAQ http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Holdem+Manager for a resolution.

If you continue to have problems we need you to send us the \HM2Logs folder as explained in the last steps under 'Contact Support'.

We have waited almost 2 years to give everyone a chance to update without causing any interruption. But, if you are affected, I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Now apparently I can't connect to the internet to sync, allegedly my password is wrong ....I haven't changed it. I just wanna play poker all this is becoming a massive pain. As for updates I auto update HM2 every time it pops up, and I have definitely updated frequently over the past two years.

Cheers
    Pissed off in Preston
    Last edited by fozzy71; 07-21-2015 at 10:01 AM. Reason: removed cursing

Please refrain from using curse words on our forums.

Can you login to your account via the website? If so you should be able to login to sync via the Settings > HM.com Website Login menu. If you can't login via the webpage try the forgot password link and if that doesn't help please email us and tell us your ip address so we can investigate further.

All that being said: There are a variety of known issues with the HM Sync Beta feature where the results are not syncing properly for some customers. We are planning to completely re-work the HM Sync feature using code from our new HM Cloud application but I don't have an ETA for when this will be implemented. In the meantime while we wait for the new sync system you will need to manually sync your hands on both PCs. Here is a FAQ explaining how to best keep your original hands on both computers so you can easily sync the hands manually - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+Using+Dropbox