HM configuration restore

Default HM configuration restore

Hi guys!

I did a database backup only for configs, i selected all configurations, and after importing hands from HM2Archive folder to the new DB, i did the restore. But only some hud configuration were restored, like my HUDs, popups, HUD general settings, site options and notes; now what didn't restore: Hud filters and hand markings/tags. Other things i don't use or i can't remember.

At least the most important things were restored, but if hand marking were restored too would be very nice.

I want to let you know that your issue has been received and will be tested in the order it was received.

Once we have tested and documented it thoroughly we will send you our results and/or ask for any other info/files that we may need to help resolve it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Ok, i will wait for results.

Thanks!

I was not able to reproduce this. I tested it twice and both times the HUD Filters and custom Hand Markings I created were restored and the hands I had marked were marked in the new database as well. Can you email the backup file you are having problems with along with a small sample of your recent hands that should have contained at least one marked hand from the old database?

Please zip up and email everything with a link to the relevant thread and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.

Ok, i sent the email.
    Thanks!

Hello again!

Maybe this could be happening because i am restoring only configs and skipping database? Did you try only backup configurations?

Quote Originally Posted by cozaro View Post
    Hello again!

Maybe this could be happening because i am restoring only configs and skipping database? Did you try only backup configurations?
    I tested using only the configs and couldn't dupe it but udbrky was able to duplicate it with the files you sent and he forwarded those files for further testing.