Inserting more actions / custom action sequences?

Default Inserting more actions / custom action sequences?

Hi!

At times I find the selection of action sequences a bit limiting. I haven't found a way to customize them fully to my taste yet. (But maybe I'm missing the obvious). What I would like is the ability to simply add a new action(s) wherever I want. And not be limited to using the pre-made action sequences and then adjusting them.

For example:

I want to make a definition for a player continuation betting the flop (Bet), getting raised (Raise), then re-raising (Raise), getting re-raised again (Raise) and then folding (Fold). In other words, a CB/3B/Fold (or B/R/F, however you wish to phrase it).

The closest definition for this action is the action sequence "BetRaise":

http://i.gyazo.com/c1dfa43f610bf8768f75af9b08df3492.png

But it only covers Bet, Raise, Raise . (I also want another Raise, and then Fold).

If only I could add two more actions to the "Actions" box it would be so simple. But I cannot (?). Why?

This seems like a pretty simple functionality to have, rather than having to only use the pre-made action sequences and then adjusting them. How sweet it would be to just be able to right click in the Actions window and then "insert new action" or something. Am I missing a way to do this, or is it not possible?

Thanks a lot!

No direction but to trust the final destination

In the manual there is a link to a video that shows actions being added Filtering player actions - Assaultware Wiki
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=5d7MwKAPxKk

There is also a webinar Videos: NoteCaddy Webinar which shows that functionality and much much more that may interest you
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by DonkeyFishFight View Post
    (But maybe I'm missing the obvious).
    Oh, yes!

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    In the manual there is a link to a video that shows actions being added Filtering player actions - Assaultware Wiki
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=5d7MwKAPxKk

There is also a webinar Videos: NoteCaddy Webinar which shows that functionality and much much more that may interest you
    Thanks a lot!