iPoker Speed Games

Default iPoker Speed Games

Is it possible to get Multi Table reports for Speed poker? I want to filter out sessions when I was playing 4 entries to see what effect this has on my bb/100 but all my sessions show up as playing 1 table, even when I had 3 or 4 entries.
    Thanks for any help you can give.

This is a known issue due to the way fast-fold games work (Zoom/Rush/Speed), where HoldemManager doesn't distinguish between if you're playing 1 table or 4.

We can see you're playing multiple entries on for example PokerStars ZOOM, because the file name will state #2 (for the second entry), but from a handhistory perspective inside those files, it all looks you're playing hands on the same (=1) table.

Therefore there is nothing we can do on our end to make this report work like it does on normal tables where each table has a unique tablename/tablenumber. (as the current handhistory import engine, only looks at the handhistory formatting... not at file names)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Thanks for your reply. I rather suspected this was the case. Is there I can locate the file names myself and discover when I was 4-tabling? Then I could remove those hands manually.

I have escalated your issue to our 2nd level support techs and they will respond to your email as soon as possible.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I don't know if iPoker -like PokerStars- also writes the (number of) entries to the file name.

But you can check:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\[name of ipoker client]\History or C:Users\[usernamer]\AppData\name of ipoker client]\History

Or check the handhistory files in your archive folder: C:\HM2Archive
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Pike Haxton View Post
    Is it possible to get Multi Table reports for Speed poker? I want to filter out sessions when I was playing 4 entries to see what effect this has on my bb/100 but all my sessions show up as playing 1 table, even when I had 3 or 4 entries.
    Thanks for any help you can give.
    Instead of # of tables you play, why not class your sessions in terms of x hands/hour? Then compare bb/100 for low, medium & high hands/hour

This is an good idea, and I have tinkered around with it. One question though... If you take a break during the hour, does HM2 account for that or does that affect your hourly rate of hands? e.g. if I play for 4 tables for 45 mins and take a 15 min break, won't this show a similar number of hands p/hr as 3 tabling for an hour?

On regular tables, when you take a break, normally you leave the table--> join a different table after the break.
    Or... when you sit out for >30 minutes, the session timeout kicks in. (in HM2--> Settings--> General Settings--> Time--> Session Timeout [default time is 30 minutes]

Unfortunately on fast tables (Zoom/Rush/FastForward/Speed on ipoker), when you leave the table---> then join the table again after a break, HM2 usually does not detect this as a new session.
    (and will count the time all towards just one big played session. Similarly the Session Timeout (even if you set it to for example only 10 minutes) will not kick in.

What you can try: when you take a break: close HM2. Manually move the fast table handhistory file(s) to your archive folder.
    After your break--> startup HM2 again.

Hi Pike Haxton

Did you check to see if there is anything in the HHs [or file names] to indicate number of tables as per Pat's suggestion:
    Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    I don't know if iPoker -like PokerStars- also writes the (number of) entries to the file name. But you can check:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\[name of ipoker client]\History or C:Users\[usernamer]\AppData\name of ipoker client]\History
    Or check the handhistory files in your archive folder: C:\HM2Archive