define notes by positioning?

Default define notes by positioning?

is there a way to make a call 3b OOP note and also a call 3b IP as a separate note? all i can make right now is a call 3b note.

...trying the flop OOP definition seeing if it works now...this didnt seem to work...
    Last edited by thanks; 07-12-2015 at 12:00 PM. Reason: update

No direction but to trust the final destination

Part of the action sequences filter is a filter for position. Please see Filtering player actions - Assaultware Wiki
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

ya i thought about that, guess ill have to have a separate one for bb vs sb...

You can have multiple sequences per definition. No need to do two separate. On the left in the pf action filter you can define as many as you want then only one has to be true.
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

so i should make an action sequence with multiple sequences for each position vs position? also i tried using the filter by position using note recipient as mp2/mp3/co and 3bettor as mp2/co/btn and it still included scenarios where the button raised and called a 3bet, even deselected all in the general tab except mp2/mp3/co, am i the only person finding NC hard to use? I don't know how it could be this hard to make a simple note/stat...i used the default Called3boop note as a guide to make my own and after seeking with that one i found it too is picking up hands where ppl called 3bets IP...

Quote Originally Posted by thanks View Post
    so i should make an action sequence with multiple sequences for each position vs position?
    No. There are 2 scenarios here. Non blinds and blinds. Custom stat programming involves logic and NC is programming and therefore not always easy.

also i tried using the filter by position using note recipient as mp2/mp3/co and 3bettor as mp2/co/btn and it still included scenarios where the button raised and called a 3bet, even deselected all in the general tab except mp2/mp3/co,
    and what happened? You want an answer then it is important to explain how your observations differed from your expectations.

am i the only person finding NC hard to use?
    There is a manual and stickies that should make getting help more effective. For example http://forums.holdemmanager.com/note...ead-first.html which is posted here which would have allowed you to get a specific answer to your above half-described scenario.

I don't know how it could be this hard to make a simple note/stat...
    Sorry if the software is too difficult but there are thousands of people who, through patience, reading the manual, and effective question asking are able to use it proficiently.

I created the definition that I believe you are describing

RaiseCall3b_OOP.xml

I hope it aids in easing your consternation