Notes are created but stats do not show on the hud

Default Notes are created but stats do not show on the hud

Hello,
    I have HEM2 and Notecaddy installed. Notecaddy is on the latest version. I made some custom definitions and I have reset all the notes and created notes for the unprocessed hands. When I go to tools -> player notes and input a player, I see it is successfully gathering data for these custom notes. When I look on my hud, I do not see the values showing there. What can I do to make sure that the HUD can show my notecaddy data?

Did you restart HM2 after NC finished note-creation? If this doesn't solve it check if you assigned the notes correctly to your HUD/pop-up.

Quote Originally Posted by NoteCaddy Predator View Post
    Did you restart HM2 after NC finished note-creation? If this doesn't solve it check if you assigned the notes correctly to your HUD/pop-up.

i have checked and double checked that the stats are correctly assigned and they are correct. I got this hud from my friend and it works fine on his computer. We have the same notecaddy definitions and the data is there"

Other suggestions?

You got the definitions and the HUD from your friend and at him it works? What's the ending of the definition-files, XML or N2D?

Xml

No direction but to trust the final destination

Are you looking at the HUD in the replayer or on a live table? If they don't appear in the replayer, does it help to drag one of the panels just a tiny bit (which forces a reload)?
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    Are you looking at the HUD in the replayer or on a live table? If they don't appear in the replayer, does it help to drag one of the panels just a tiny bit (which forces a reload)?
    yes, and nothing happens. Can you fix it via Teamviewer for example? Cause if we go ahead like this it coul take a few months. :/

Are you playing NLHE or PLO? I've seen before where someone was playing PLO and only had NoteCaddy Holdem, thus stats weren't displaying numbers since he didn't have NoteCaddy Omaha.