Global Hotkeys not global

Default Global Hotkeys not global

Hi,

Just reinstalled my operating system, previously table ninja two was 'bearable' (i guess you would call it working) but since i have reinstalled I have only had problems.

First it wouldn't activate, which I found a fix for searching through the forums, so now it says active.
    (but now even when i clean install, delete appdata/roaming TN2 folder, and delete PSAG in program files, then uninstall from control panel, it now auto puts in my key somehow? why do i not have to re put in the key like previous times? - assume that is an error, as it shouldnt know what my key is if it is truly a fresh install of TN2)

However the thing that is annoying me the most is the global hotkeys not working, how can they be called global if they only act 'globally', they only work when i have an application selected (pokerstars or anything else i have open for example skype), BUT if i am on my desktop for example, and i press the hotkey for "Cycle to first in line" or "cycle forward" (with G ticked) or "cycle backwards" (with G ticked) it does nothing, and i can just watch my tables time out (i then have to either click poker stars, or another application i have open, then they 'work')

Also these cycling hotkeys do not work, it gets stuck in loops, forward seems to work, but when i go backwards it just keeps showing the same two tables and will only move between them (even if i have like 20 running)
    --i previously fixed this issue by turning the "table layout' to none and running the program as administrator, however since my fresh install of my operating system it just doesn't work with anything i try.

Very frustrating piece of software, especially when i really only want timebank to be clicked and to be able to cycle through my tables (as i stack and want to keep an eye on hands i play backwards in the stack)

NCAA

Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.