Is Hm2 importing Hm1 database?

Default Is Hm2 importing Hm1 database?

Currently i'm importing my Hm1 database in hm2 and I wonder if something is happening (i read about this in other threads as well). When i open task manager, my processor isnt spending any activity in hm2. In 'Database Manager' i can just click anything, although there is 'Please be patient, import in progress', and a 'Cancel' option. Does it say when it's done? Is there a way to see it's importing? It's been running for an hour now and nothings seems to happen. My Hm1 database is around 3 mil hands big.

The only way to see if it's actually importing, is CPU % activity of HoldemManager.exe in Windows Task Manager.
    The import can take hours though (there is no proper way to see its progress), and even when HM2 appears to be 'not responding', this usually means it hasn't frozen, but will unfreeze once the import is finished.
    Let it run for a couple of more hours.

If nothing happens, instead of importing the full HM1 database, import all the original handhistory files into HM2.
    Run a import from folder on the HM1 archive folder, C:/HMArchive.

If you archive folder doesn't have all your hands, EXPORT the hands from HM1: in HM1 --> Options--> Database Management--> Connect-->, select your database--> EXPORT HANDS. Then import them into HM2.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here