only "-" displaying in the HUD two coaching packages
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default only "-" displaying in the HUD two coaching packages

Clean installed windows 8.1 and HEM2, imported two coaching packs (CoffeeHUD and Pro Tools), followed all steps in the performance guide, and only "-" are appearing in both HUD's. The notes are being created (verified using Tools > Player Notes). Resetting and recreating the notes didn't help.

What's my next troubleshooting step?

Edit: HUD is now displaying stats created from new games, but not the stats that existed previously?
    Last edited by wackpack; 07-08-2015 at 02:09 AM. Reason: update

No direction but to trust the final destination

Could you try to restart HM2 after making notes and verifying in tools->player notes? Could be the cached values showing as "-" in the replayer (live they'd update every hand) and restart HM2 will clear all cache
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    Could you try to restart HM2 after making notes and verifying in tools->player notes? Could be the cached values showing as "-" in the replayer (live they'd update every hand) and restart HM2 will clear all cache
    Restarted, verified the notes exist in player notes and are showing as "-" in the replayer.

Quote Originally Posted by wackpack View Post
    Restarted, verified the notes exist in player notes and are showing as "-" in the replayer.
    How can I get the stats showing in the replayer?

It can be due to loading times. Try open-close-open the same hand in the replayer. If this doesn't help you need to check if you assigned the NC-stats/notes correctly to your HUD.

Quote Originally Posted by NoteCaddy Predator View Post
    It can be due to loading times. Try open-close-open the same hand in the replayer. If this doesn't help you need to check if you assigned the NC-stats/notes correctly to your HUD.
    Back from holiday and still can't get them showing on the replayer HUD. They display on the tables fine, but not the replayer. What's my next troubleshooting step?

The only work-around i know is to open the hand in the replayer, close it and then open the same hand again. At me all NC-stats are displayed when opening the second time. Sry, but don't have a better solution

Anybody have any ideas on how to troubleshoot this?

Same issue now with three different coaching packages; good to go on live tables, but no stats on the replayer. Resetting and recreating the notes or reopening the replayer has no affect.

I've spent upwards of two hours now reinstalling, verifying settings, confirming all steps in the performance guide are complete, etc. If somebody is willing to take a look at the logs, my setup, etc, or otherwise direct me on how to proceed, I'd appreciate it.

you can write to me and I will check settings via Teamviewer

Quote Originally Posted by rasinv View Post
    you can write to me and I will check settings via Teamviewer
    Today, rasinv remoted in and took a look at my settings, tried further troubleshooting, etc, but we couldn't get notes working on the replayer. Below is a recap of the issue, steps taken, pc specs, etc...

PC specs are:

• AMD 8320 8 core processor
    • 16GB RAM
    • SSD is Mushkin Enhanced Chronos MKNSSDCR120GB
    • 32bit Windows 8.1

Issue:

Upgraded Windows 7 to Windows 8.1. Reinstalled all software. Notes are being created, displaying on live tables, but not on replayer tables. This is on multiple coaching packages (Coffeehud, Notecaddy Pro tools, and SpinNGo HUD).

Troubleshooting steps:

• Verified HEM2 and Notecaddy settings
    • Confirmed Windows up to date
    • Upgraded Postgres to 9.0
    • Removed HM2 ramcap
    • Turned off UAC
    • All HEM/Notecaddy/Poker executables set to run as admin and set as exceptions in Windows Defender
    • Specifically allowed all files permission through Windows Firewall
    • Confirmed folder permissions aren't set read only
    • Reinstalled HM2
    • Created a new database
    • Reset and recreated notes

Of possible significance, I imported hands from my coach, who plays on PS, and HUD stats are displaying correctly on the replayer table. I also converted a few of my Bovada hands to the PS format and those are also showing. My hands (from the WPN network, ACR skin), however only display on live tables.

I'm at a loss what else to look at or try and I'd really like to get this sorted!