only "-" displaying in the HUD two coaching packages - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

please send some hands to me
    and I will check it on my PC

No direction but to trust the final destination

You can drag a panel a little bit and it forces a reload. That's not ideal but it should get the data. If the data takes too long to load then the replayer won't load it. If you have a lot of data it takes longer to load. You can preload notes too Preloading notes for Rush and Zoom players - Assaultware Wiki but that will take a lot of memory.

However, you should make sure your system is fully optimized which could load notes faster and the replayer hud won't time out. A great guide for that is http://www.notecaddy.com/NoteCaddy%2...ide%20v1.2.pdf
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    You can drag a panel a little bit and it forces a reload. That's not ideal but it should get the data. If the data takes too long to load then the replayer won't load it. If you have a lot of data it takes longer to load. You can preload notes too Preloading notes for Rush and Zoom players - Assaultware Wiki but that will take a lot of memory.

However, you should make sure your system is fully optimized which could load notes faster and the replayer hud won't time out. A great guide for that is http://www.notecaddy.com/NoteCaddy%2...ide%20v1.2.pdf
    Dragging the panels or preloading notes hasn't worked. I've optimized my system per that guide.

Can we verify with logs what's causing the notes to load too slowly (and/or confirm that's the issue)? It seems unlikely that's the issue, due to the replayer loading my coaches hands without issue (and I've imported many more of his hands into this database than my own).

Update: Rasinv imported some of my hands from this month into his db and experienced the same issue. These are all hands played on the Winning Poker Network (America's Card Room skin).
    Last edited by wackpack; 07-23-2015 at 02:40 PM.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Can you tell me which HM2 version you are using?

There is stable version and beta version 2.0.0.8338
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

If you're playing Jackpot games on WPN, then they don't load in the replayer. I think because HM2 sees them as freerolls perhaps. They do show correctly at the table for me though.

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    Can you tell me which HM2 version you are using?

There is stable version and beta version 2.0.0.8338
    Initially was on the beta and downgraded to the latest stable. Same on both versions.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    If you're playing Jackpot games on WPN, then they don't load in the replayer. I think because HM2 sees them as freerolls perhaps. They do show correctly at the table for me though.
    Ouch, yes, these are jackpot games on WPN.

Any idea if there's a workaround or fix coming? I'd hate to think I wasted three bills on NC and the two huds. AFAIK, WPN is the only US facing site offering the jackpots, spins, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by wackpack View Post
    Initially was on the beta and downgraded to the latest stable. Same on both versions.

Ouch, yes, these are jackpot games on WPN.

Any idea if there's a workaround or fix coming? I'd hate to think I wasted three bills on NC and the two huds. AFAIK, WPN is the only US facing site offering the jackpots, spins, etc.
    I'm not sure if the HM2 team is aware of it or not. I don't think your money is wasted though since it still works at the tables, right?

You might want to write about jackpot stats for WPN not showing in the replayer here http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-reports/, in case the HM2 team is not already aware of the problem. I'd imagine it would be fixed pretty soon

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    I'm not sure if the HM2 team is aware of it or not. I don't think your money is wasted though since it still works at the tables, right?

You might want to write about jackpot stats for WPN not showing in the replayer here http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-reports/, in case the HM2 team is not already aware of the problem. I'd imagine it would be fixed pretty soon
    Yeah, wasted may have been a little strong. Maybe there's another way to see those stats outside the tables, for review purposes.

I'll drop them a line. Thanks for your help!

Thank you, I reproduced it and wrote it up - HM-8704.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)