Error using "copy with stats"

Default Error using "copy with stats"

Untitled.png

Clicked copy with stats like i always do, but this time it shows me this error.
    "The given key was not present in the dictionary"
    I went to postgresql pgAdmin III and did vacuum , analise, reindex

For some hands that i played same day it works.
    It might be because i imported hands from other players and the copy with stats got messed up in a way that i dont understant?
    Before import it worked every day.

Quote Originally Posted by bonecore View Post

Clicked copy with stats like i always do, but this time it shows me this error.
    "The given key was not present in the dictionary"
    I went to postgresql pgAdmin III and did vacuum , analise, reindex
    I can not duplicate this. What site/games are the hands from with the problem? You should always include this information when reporting problems with hands or HUD.

Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...y+played+hands

If the new database seems to work properly, it sounds like your database might be corrupt. This is why regular backups are a good idea. If your database becomes corrupt you can restore a backup and only have to import the most recent hands (that were played after the backup was created) and edit any tournament results if necessary.

Here is a FAQ explaining how to backup your database and all settings in one easy step - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...onfigs+work%3F

If none of the above steps helped please zip and email the problem hand histories. If you have a large sample just send us a small sample which you can reproduce the problems with. Please include a link to the relevant thread if you posted this in the forums and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.

For some hands that i played same day it works.
    It might be because i imported hands from other players and the copy with stats got messed up in a way that i dont understant?
    Before import it worked every day.
    This is a little unclear. Are you saying someone else shared hands with you and you imported them to your database? This is against the terms of service at most every site we support and should not be done. As datamining is against the rules at most/all of the sites we support we can not provide technical support with hands customers didn't actually play in. If you are having problems importing actual played hands you can send them to us via email and we can try to solve those problems - but we can not spend our resources trying to help you break the terms of service at sites we support.

i imported hands from another player to make database analysis
    The copy with stats does not work for my own hands.
    Nothing to do with other player except if the database got messed up.
    Like you said: "it sounds like your database might be corrupt."

Again, the bug has nothing to do with hand histories since in same session that i played yesterday, one hand works to copy with stats and another does not.
    The hands i played today it seems all work to copy with stats.
    Probably bug dissapeared!?!

Thanks for answer

You should create a new database for looking at a friend's hand. Sharing hands is against most sites' terms and conditions and we do not condone it.

Sometimes, if there are other players that have multiple hole cards showing can be read as the hero. This causes their hands to reset on the table, as if they were you. Note that editing the database could result in a corrupt database so only attempt this if you know what your doing. Please see these steps to reset the hero:

1) Please open PGAdminIII (Start - Postgres)

2) Enter your pw (default is postgrespass)

3) Open databases - expand DB name - expand schemas - expand public - expand Tables

4) Choose settings, right click - view data, show all rows

5) Clear the value in the second row (current player)

6) Restart HM2

PGAdmin info screen looks like this:

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l...dbrky/null.png

Please make sure your database is not corrupted.

Please try to vacuum/analyze and reindex your database - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...29#maintenance

If you continue to have problems, try the following:

Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...y+played+hands

If the new database seems to work properly, it sounds like your database might be corrupt. Please continue to use the new database and import the rest of your hands using the steps above.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)