HUD display wont pop up only for seat 5

Default HUD display wont pop up only for seat 5

Hello,

I play on the NJ site WSOP. For the last week or so something odd is happening i haven't seen before. The HUD icon will not appear but only for the 5 seat. I've tried opening and closing, restarting my CPU but nothing seems to do the trick. Any idea what this is ?

Thank you

Is HM2 importing all WSOP.NJ hands for you?
    (and you can see those hands in Reports)

I found one bugticket HM-8339, 888 updated the handhistory formatting of some of their skins (including .NJ).
    This prevents the hands from not importing--> resulting in no HUD.

If your hands are importing properly, go to HUD Settings--> HUD Designer--> Reset--> reset the panel positions.
    And Site Setup--> setup the preferred seating (also for 9max/10max, even if you only play 6max)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

No problem with hands importing.

Your suggestion worked and all the HUD icons nows appear.

The new problem is the HUD icons 'dont know where to go'. Normally when i sit at a table all the icons would attach themselves to the correct player, thats not happening. The problem with manually moving an icon to the correct player is the same icon moves on all the tables and therefore is on the incorrect player on most of my tables.

How can i get the icons to attach themselves to the correct players. Or allow icons to mannually move on just one table instead of on all my tables.

HM2: you can't make the panels move on just one table. (which was possible in HM1)

You'll have to setup the seating preferences: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...1/Site+Setup#5
    What type of tables are you playing on WSOP.NJ?

With proper seating preferences, the HUD panels should attach to the correct players.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

This did the trick... thank you!!

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)