problem with Flop Fold vs Cbet in analysis for Leak Buster

Default problem with Flop Fold vs Cbet in analysis for Leak Buster

Sorry in advance for the double post. I put this question up in the Leak Buster sub-formus and it went unanswered for almost a week. Not sure if you have an active monitor there. Anyway....

I just started playing poker again and fired up Leak Buster after a 2 year hiatus. When I ran an analysis on my current 2k hand database (I know it's not much, but it's enough to see) something was up.

The report says that my "Flop Fold vs Cbet" is 100. Yes, 100%! That's totally impossible. Not only does that not intuitively not make sense to me, but HM2 confirmed this in several reports I've run (from within the Reports tab). It says I fold 72% of the time. That's still high, but certainly not 100%.

Is there a known bug with this stat? It appears to be only one LB is completely misreporting.

Please make sure you are using the latest LB version.

Please try to vacuum/analyze and reindex your database - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...29#maintenance

If you continue to have problems, try the following:

Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...y+played+hands

If the new database seems to work properly, it sounds like your database might be corrupt. Please continue to use the new database and import the rest of your hands using the steps above.

Make sure you are comparing the same hands in reports and LB. Make sure you are using 3-6 players for 6max and 7-9 for FR. Make sure the time filters are the same and the # of hands match.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)