notecaddy stats not appearing in the hud

Default notecaddy stats not appearing in the hud

Hi! Custom statistics created with notes caddy not appear (or appear randomly) in hud.
    I reset all notes, create a new database, since all permits as indicated by the guide for the proper functioning of holdem manager, but from the later version to 2.5.1.12 always reflected this problem.
    I attach screenshots 2 hud and its players known history.

2015-06-29_204047.png

2015-06-29_204030.png

As you can see in this first hud statistics 3bet IP is not displayed.
    The player notes hostory instead it is clear that the notes relating to 3bet IP there are, are 345 instances with a rate of 6%

2015-06-29_204403.png

2015-06-29_204354.png

In this second hud instead the statistic that does not appear is that of 3bet OOP, while the player known history we see that the notes are there, two instances, with a rate of 2% should be reported even HUD.

How can I fix it?
    Thanks.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Do the default definitions show up in your HUD if you add them? It's hard to give a very good answer without actually seeing the definition you're referring to. There could be all kinds of conditions there that may prevent it from appearing in the HUD you screenshotted. Another example maybe that HUD is from 9 max or heads up tables and the stat you showed is from 6 max
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Unfortunately I do not have definitions of default and so I can not verify.
    Both the example of hud that the definitions created by me are all the cash game no distinction between 6 and 9 max max.
    I have several packets of notes (ProTools, AJADynamic etc) and work well, all the stats you see in the HUD. Only with the stats customized encounter this problem.
    I enclose a copy of two of the stats I created and that reference HUD likely to smoke and to screen my first post.
    thanks

RAW-STATS-PF-3betIP-All.xml
    RAW-STATS-PF-3betOOP-All.xml

I correct: with the package of notes AJADynamic the second panel with statistics post flop shows no stats. The same goes for the package ProTools.

2015-06-30_173823.png
    Last edited by Rawyn; 06-30-2015 at 11:41 AM.

Thank you for attaching those definitions. I will try to replicate the issue and update this thread hopefully today but could be tomorrow
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

thanks

My apologies for the delayed response. I added your stats and tried them both on replayer and real tables and always worked. Does this problem occur for you in the replayer? If so, can you please submit a system report so I can see the logs?

How to make logs and send it to support - Assaultware Wiki