Move from PT4 to HM2 - Import of Hands doesn't work

Default Move from PT4 to HM2 - Import of Hands doesn't work

Hi,
    i am planning to move from PT4 to Holdem Manager. At the moment I play at PokerStars and in the Boss Media Network (win2day Autria).

My Problem is, that I tried to Export my Hands in PT4 via "Database --> Export Hands". And now there is the problem, that the hands, which I played in the Boss Media Network can't be imported to HM2.

Manual Hand Import.PNG

As you can see, HM2 says, that there cant't be any hands importet. Hands which I played on PokerStars can be exportet via PT4 and importet via HM2 without any problems ...

Can someone please help my? I am quite desperate at the moment, because without my hand history, I dont't want to change the tracking tool. My played hands are worth too much to me ...

I think, that it can't be that difficult to exchange Hands between this 2 programms? Anyway, HM2 should be interested in making it as easy as possible for the customer to change from PT4 to HM2, right?

I am looking forward to every tip! Thank you in advance.

Greetings
    joschi421

PS: I can't take the archive-files, which PT4 makes after importing the hands (File AppData/Local/PokerTracker4/Processed) because I completely reinstalled my PC a few days ago and i forgot to backup/save this files ...

I have here the .txt files of all my hands ... And now I can't use/import them? This can't be true, right?`...

PPS: If necessary, I can of course upload my Hands, if someone needs them to help me. Thank you!

Please zip and email some of these files to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

Make sure that you are backing up data regularly.

Please see this FAQ to transfer/backup data:

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...dem+Manager%3F

This will ensure that you have your hand histories and HUD saved to import into a new computer, and as a backup to restore in case of an emergency.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)