HM2 appcrash win7

Default HM2 appcrash win7

Hello,

after some maintenance and driver update i cannot get holdem manager working, even system restore wouldn't help.

I have already:
    - dropped all of the databases
    -backed-up configs through utilities
    -unistalled HM with revo uninstaller
    -deleted holdem manager folder in ...:'\Roaming folder (this is stil being deleted, suppose coz of dtb)

then restarted the system, reinstalled HM2 and I am still stuck at loading. Please help me to resolve the issue (ideally without needing to reinstall whole system, other software seems to be working just fine afaik).

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: HoldemManager.exe
    Application Version: 2.0.0.8327
    Application Timestamp: 557f5a1f
    Fault Module Name: StackHash_259c
    Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.18869
    Fault Module Timestamp: 556366f2
    Exception Code: c0000374
    Exception Offset: 00000000000bfc22
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 1051
    Additional Information 1: 259c
    Additional Information 2: 259cf68fcd17b809dd64a7b97ab5b735
    Additional Information 3: 7542
    Additional Information 4: 7542e6d0ebfd0c9a3a66746156098c2d

Read our privacy statement online:
    Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
    C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Which Operating System, Firewall, and AntiVirus are you using?

Many of those free Norton, Mcaffee, Comodo, Zonealarm, Avira, Avast, AVG, Bitdefender, etc, 'internet security' bundles will not work well with Holdem Manager.

Please do the following steps, so we can get your computer to a state that we know will work with Holdem Manager:

1) Uninstall any 3rd party security software bundles.
    2) Reboot your computer
    3) Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe
    - After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock. Then, right click the file and run as administrator.
    4) Enable Windows Firewall's recommended settings through your Control Panel, turn off Windows Defender, and add firewall exceptions for HM and SQL - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rewall%29#MSES
    5) Install Microsoft Security Essentials for antivirus/malware protection and update it - Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows

If you continue to have problems:

Please try a clean install of HM2. This will preserve your database and backup your HUD and settings.

Step 1 – Restore Default Settings:
    First try restoring your default settings, often some settings files can become corrupt and cause these issues:
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...fault+settings

Step 2 – Uninstall and reinstall HM2 with Revo uninstaller:
    Other times critical system files may not have been installed on previous updates and it can also cause these types of errors or in some cases antiviruses may have removed files that it mistook for unsafe. Doing a revo uninstall also removes old registry file information which might have become corrupt. You can download the free version here: Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems and there is a useful tutorial how to use it here:
    How To Use Revo Uninstaller To Completely Uninstall Programs

Uninstall Holdem Manager 2 via Revo unistaller and then reinstall this version:
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...er_2_Setup.exe

Please add this file to your firewall and antivirus exceptions and run it as Administrator.

Step 3 – Follow the steps in this FAQ:
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...olders+HM2+use

Step 4: If the default settings work, please use the FAQ in step 1 to restore your settings and test them.

If none of that helps please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...).
    - Please send a log file as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Hello,
    live ive said i have already tried clean uninstall (i deleted the personal stuff as well)
    I am using avg free- 1. this was never an issue before
    2. even if disabled it does not work

i am running hm as admin, i cannot read anything from the log that would make sense.

ASAP I replicate the issue im gonna send the files,thx.

If AVG is the cause then disabling it will not stop it from happening. It must be completely uninstalled as instructed above to rule it out as the cause of the problem.

AVG causes major issues. It blocks the database folder, keeping us from writing to it. In some cases, we have seen AVG corrupt Windows to the point the hard drive needs to be reformatted. We do not recommend using it at any time. We recommend Microsoft Security Essentials or Kaspersky for the lowest chance of HM2 conflicts while staying protected against viruses.