problem with hud, lock poker
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default problem with hud, lock poker

hi, im having probs with the hud.. the soft tracks de hands, imports and all but not shows the hud... if i go to the table finder and drag the red thing, it works, but i gotta do that everytime single time.. it is normal ? :/

ty

I've only been on Lock for about a week but the HEM HUD is working just fine for me in both cash and tournament games, without using Table Finder. Are you sure your HUD configuration is set for Merge and that you don't have another, conflicting HUD config?

before i formated the pc, the hem worked fine with lock, but now, no. yes, i have the default with some changes for merge, and some other for boss.

do u have any idea?

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Which network is Lock Poker?

You have no overlapping/conflicting HUD configuration settings at hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

its merge network..

no, i dont but i may have erased some config files in c: that could cause this... i dont know..

Your Lock client is installed in english language?

Which gametype are you playing?

i think i choose portuguese in the installation but i went to the settings and put it in english so dont think thats the prob..

i reinstalled hem and it steel doesnt work...

im playing cg, 6max

i installed lock poker again and choose english from the start and it steel doenst show the hud unless i go to the table finder and drag the red thing ....

I'm thinking it has to be your HUD configuration. Somewhere you have a conflicting HUD setup or you don't have this one set to the Merge network.

This is assuming of course that you have the latest HEM version, the HH folders are setup correctly in Lock and HEM, and that the HUD you're getting once you ID the tables with Table Finder is actually updating correctly from then on.

I'm having issues w/ my Merge HUD as well FWIW. Before I installed the latest update, cash games were working fine and MTTs weren't. After the update, MTTs work and cash stopped working.

Very annoying since I'm mostly a cash player. Wish I could roll back to the last version.