Help with badges

Default Help with badges

Hi.
    I use Pro-tools and in the last update they add new badges..
    With the update the new badges might have a bigger priority so the badges i was using before are not showing up now (i dont care about the new ones). I want to delete those new badges or at least get my old badges showing up but i cant do neither because i "cant see" the badges in notecaddy. I right click and click "column chooser" but there is no "badge" option there (in wiki it says that should be).
    To change priority i have to go to note settings right? The problem is that there are hundreds of note definitions there and i dont know which are the ones that produce badges...

Wiki says this:
    "If any item is missing for you in the column chooser, you will need to delete the file noteDefinitionsLayout.xml as described in Resetting NoteCaddy to factory settings¶"

One question.... if i do that i have to reset notes and make them again? (that takes days to go over the database so its a very bad option).

No direction but to trust the final destination

Resetting your settings won't require a notes reset unless you delete your definitions which you shouldn't do for this situation
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

That worked.
    With that i find out that older badges are missing from the list. There are a small amount of badges...
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    I was looking in inactive notes but i dont find any "(informer)" note there so maybe they have a different name, i dont know. In the inactive notes page i cant choose columns (?!), i can only see the name of the note there so i dont know which are the notes that produce a badge..
    Any idea how to find them?! Do you think the update deleted them?!

Wooops i saw that the other are in color definitions.
    I activated them, but many didnt show up at the tables. I have to reset the notes and create again to make sure all show up?