Trial question for the mods

Default Trial question for the mods

I play on full flush and I have to use a converter. You guys have been pretty generous with my trial (extended it for a month awhile back), but all I'm playing is Omaha now and I want to see if it's compatible. Can I get another 24/48 hrs? If it works even decently I'll be buying the premium licence. Thanks.

I can assure you that if you are happy with the Holdem support for the sites you play you should be equally happy with the Omaha support. The only real difference is the 2 hole cards. Everything else works the same with the exception of the Omaha specific filters.

I have issued you a 15 day trial extension.

Please update to the latest beta version if you still have HM2 installed - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe

If you uninstalled your previous version of HM2 please reinstall it with this full setup file - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...er_2_Setup.exe

After downloading, right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock. Then, right click the file and run as administrator to complete the reinstall.

If you have any problems activating the new trial please see this FAQ:
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...nager#problems

If you continue to have problems we need you to send us the \HM2Logs folder as explained in the last steps under 'Contact Support'.

Yeah I use a converter to change the FF hh's to Pokerstars format. I know there were issues with converting Omaha hands in the past but I believe they've been corrected. Just wanted to test it out before purchase. I haven't uninstalled so I'll run the updates and take it from there.

Thanks for everything as always Fozzy-

No worries. Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.