computer is running slow sine hm2 slow since update?

Default computer is running slow sine hm2 slow since update?

hello,
    my computer seems to be exceedingly slow once hm2 and pokerstars are both running, running either seperatly is fine and i didn't have this problem until recently, and don;t experience it using the computer for other tasks.

i don;t know if the recent hm2 update has increased the demand on my computers memory, or if the fault is with my computer, i don't believe it to be that old.

i will list my computers specs.
    acer aspire, intel core i3-2100 cpu 3.10ghz. with 4 gb of ram, running windows 7 home premium,

one other issue i could potentially think is that i somehow created more than one database, i wonder if its possible for you to show me thread so that i can tidy this up, i have attached a image of that.
    these multiple databases have existed for a while so i don't think this is likely but just wanted my hands in one folder

thanks in advance to anyone who is out there
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm really sorry and I know there is nothing more frustrating than having issues like this when trying to play. I hope i can help you resolve this quickly.

What is your hard drive model, RAM and CPU? You can find this in your Control Panel - System - Device Manager. Sometimes lower spec PC's can contribute to lagging but that is not to say we can't still improve it further.

Does it help if you try disabling Note Caddy? Open HUD Settings, make sure you are on the HUD Designer tab, and uncheck "Show Caddy notes in HUD." Restart HM2.

In the meantime while you reply with those details I have a couple of things you can try that will improve the performance of your PC in general

Please check these 2 FAQs and try all the steps there to see if they help:
    - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...%28Firewall%29 - Resolves issues where security software continually try to scan files and processes which can slow down your PC
    - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rts+%26+HUD%29 - General tips and solutions for performance issues

A few other things you could try to see if it helps when playing:
    - Does it help you disable the Options > Settings > General Settings > Miscellaneous > [ ] 'Automatically Refresh' option and restart HM2?
    - Try leaving HM2 on the 'Home' tab when playing.
    - Try picking a villain in the reports that only has a few hands in your database instead of your hero and restart HM2.
    - Try creating a new smaller database with just hands from the past 1 or 2 months to use when playing.

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem, describe exactly what you were doing, and attach your log.txt file -
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by dumbandbored View Post
    one other issue i could potentially think is that i somehow created more than one database, i wonder if its possible for you to show me thread so that i can tidy this up, i have attached a image of that. these multiple databases have existed for a while so i don't think this is likely but just wanted my hands in one folder
    Look at the first picture in this link: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...nager+(Ribbon)

To delete a non-active DB
    Click on it in left sidebar
    Click on the red Minus at the bottom of the left sidebar

Wait [It can take a long time to delete a large DB, there is no indicator in HM2 of progress, you could use task manager & when memory drops back to normal you know delete is finished]