New PokerStars rules - what will be with NC now? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

So, did they contact you already? What's going to change?

No direction but to trust the final destination

Don't expect anything too soon as this has already dragged one month. Any finalized changes will be announced where affected parties will see them when they are finalized
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

should there be changes, will it also affect other sites?

Any changes made will be made to impact as few people as possible
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Could i be updated with any changes? im was just going to hand in some stat request to a buddy of myn to make for me, but now im not sure if i should continue with it if suddenly next month im being told notecaddy is not anymore aloud, or that certain stats are not anymore aloud

I'm not a Stars player (that's the curse of being a US resident these days), but I've been following. Just happened to see this today which is a recap of PS's latest announcement. Yeesh.

...we are headed firmly toward further restrictions on third party software in the future. There is a meaningful probability that within the next year or two our policies will be significantly more restrictive than even the proposal [to ban the HUSNG software]. Our intent is to implement change gradually over time, ensuring that our internal detection and enforcement capabilities are able to keep up with the rules and that the community has adequate time to adjust.
    Guess it sounds a little ominous, but not so definitive ... yet. I don't really see how NoteCaddy does anything like the bot software that apparently started the whole thing off. It doesn't provide advice or do any "thinking" the way, say, something like Holdem Indicator sort of does. I suppose they're just going for a whole new business model, which is weird since they are so head and shoulders above the other sites, traffic-wise and I assume revenue-wise.

Good luck, PS people! Hope this doesn't blow back to the rest of us!

Default Stars policy change - any impact for use of NC?

Hi,

A few weeks back Stars started a discussion about what tools should be allowed while playing. Could someone confirm what the outcome was of this from NC's perspective?

Thanks

At this point there is no public information that answers your concerns. I am not privy to non-public information so I am also waiting

Any word yet on the subject?

Edit: Read the rule change from Stars and it seems most of NoteCaddy's functions will be prohibited.

How will notecaddy be useable for other sites? If I play on other sites that arent making any rule changes will notecaddy work as it has before, with all the badge/note/scattergraph functions?
    Last edited by BoomAndBust; 09-22-2015 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BoomAndBust View Post
    Any word yet on the subject?

Edit: Read the rule change from Stars and it seems most of NoteCaddy's functions will be prohibited.
    Some functions are prohibited but there are many functions and even new ones added that are compliant

How will notecaddy be useable for other sites? If I play on other sites that arent making any rule changes will notecaddy work as it has before, with all the badge/note/scattergraph functions?
    Yes