Hi. After reinstall НM2 showing lifetime Hero stats/not session stats + no vs hero stats. I have found this:
1) Please open PGAdminIII (Start - Postgres)
2) Enter your pw (default is postgrespass)
3) Open databases - expand DB name - expand schemas - expand public - expand Tables
4) Choose settings, right click - view data, show all rows
5) Clear the value in the second row (current player)
6) Restart HM2
PGAdmin info screen looks like this:
But I have problem in point 4 " Choose settings, right click - view data, show all rows". I choose a table "Tables" right click and there is no view data and show all rows.
Is it right guidance or I am need something else in my case? Can you write what sould I do in details?