Could not detect PokerStars lobby

Default Could not detect PokerStars lobby

Hello. I have the same problem with PokerStars. Climbs the inscription "Сould not detect PokerStars lobby." All funds have tried. Do not tell me how to solve the problem? Thanks in advance.

Thank you for your email and I am sorry to hear you are having problems. This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-7712

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Please update to the latest beta version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe

The new beta should work to detect the lobby and scan but we had to disable the join/open buttons temporarily.

These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Please update to the latest beta version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe

The new beta should work to detect the lobby and scan but we had to disable the join/open buttons temporarily.

These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.
    Hi, I am having the same problem, and I have the latest Beta release. When will this be solved?

In Scan Profiles, make sure that the Format section does not have conflicting game types set to Required. Change them to Optional.

Make sure that Stars' lobby is default, you are using medium text, and default font.

Please zip and send a screenshot of

- the lobby
    - all of your table scanner settings
    - the scan profiles settings

and email to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to your post.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)