not getting all tables when scanning with instascan

Default not getting all tables when scanning with instascan

I just purchased a monthly license to see how it works. I play exclusively on PS and i see it's not working the way it's suppose to work.. Do I have to contact support for a refund, or a free month, once it does work? Or will this topic be enough?

Second, I try to use the quick scan, using the HM Cloud service (i assume..) and it's not giving me all the data I need.. It skipps tables, or even entire stakes.. I'm using PS7, might be the problem.? and i downloaded the latest HEM Beta update today.

Another questions.. Is it possible in the players tab. To have all the players merged instead of showin the sameplayer 4-10 times?? It would be a lot cleaner to look at.

Thanks

Please email sales@holdemmanager.com

What do you mean on the third part?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

If you go to the player tab, you will see this:

I don't see any reason this would benefit us, regarding information.. Instead it would be (or maybe give the option to players?..) way more usefull to just show the players that are actually playing, maybe with an option to click on an arrow in front of there name and extend and show the tables they are playing..

And maybe even add a checkbox on top that you can check/uncheck with only show the players you are playing with on a table... This would be extremely usefull.

You can click the table column to sort by the table and see players at the tables. See how it's sorting in the screenshot by the name column?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)