Hand haven't 3bet opportunity, but hm show opportunity

Default Hand haven't 3bet opportunity, but hm show opportunity

My Data filter:

All hands for these definitions:

1hand in TestEnviroment:

2hand in TestEnviroment:

mistake of HM2(Note Caddy):

The same situation with many Spin&Go-definitions. I created a new base yesterday. Notes to reset and re-created them.

1hand.txt
    2hand.txt
    Spin_prHU_BB_cSt_S1.xml
    Spin_prHU_BB_f2St_S1.xml

No direction but to trust the final destination

Thank you for your detailed post and sorry for the delay. 1hand doesn't give an opportunity because a 3bet is impossible. It's impossible because:

like-men1: raises 260 to 300 and is all-in

and therefore a 3bet cannot occur
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

You did not understand my question. "Test Environment" shows opportunity for "Spin_prHU_BB_f2St_S1" and for "Spin_prHU_BB_cSt_S1" only in 2hand. But in HM popup for "Spin_prHU_BB_f2St_S1" two opportunity - it shows in the last screenshot. The same error with many Spin&Go-definitions. Why?

Definitions "Spin_prHU_BB_cSt_S1" I showed here, as it must show the same number of opportunities as the "Spin_prHU_BB_f2St_S1", and it works.

And action "3b" in definitions not equal 3bet! I cant rename it.

It's very difficult to understand your question as it's not phrased very directly. The reason 1hand gets no opportunities is because the raise is filtered to be small. The test environment verbosely expresses this

Spin_prHU_BB_cSt_S1: Action: like-men1: Raise(7.5 bb) did not meet all of Raise's required criteria (action used too many big blinds: 7.5. Allowed: 3.00) as defined in PreFlop action sequence: Steal
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    It's very difficult to understand your question as it's not phrased very directly. The reason 1hand gets no opportunities is because the raise is filtered to be small. The test environment verbosely expresses this

Spin_prHU_BB_cSt_S1: Action: like-men1: Raise(7.5 bb) did not meet all of Raise's required criteria (action used too many big blinds: 7.5. Allowed: 3.00) as defined in PreFlop action sequence: Steal
    The test environment works correctly and shows only one opportunity from 1hand and 2hand for the "..f2St..". HM does work not correctly, and shows in popup two opportunity. Why is that?

Question here:

Sorry for the poor explanation. I know English bad.

Quote Originally Posted by andrei85 View Post
    The test environment works correctly and shows only one opportunity from 1hand and 2hand for the "..f2St..". HM does work not correctly, and shows in popup two opportunity. Why is that?

Question here:

Sorry for the poor explanation. I know English bad.
    That question should be addressed to HEM... When you ask them it's better to not reference NC or they won't read the post and move it back here. Just attach the hand and say it's producing a fold to steal 0/1 while it should not be