RUSH HUD broken after latest FTP update
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default RUSH HUD broken after latest FTP update

FTP just released an update and I'm getting nothing on my Rush tables any more, hands are being recorded in reports tab but no HUD at all.

Quote Originally Posted by sparky999 View Post
    FTP just released an update and I'm getting nothing on my Rush tables any more, hands are being recorded in reports tab but no HUD at all.
    I don't get any hud also in Jackpot SNGs tournaments... It seems like the client is saving the hh AFTER the table has been closed...

Quote Originally Posted by Obewan View Post
    I don't get any hud also in Jackpot SNGs tournaments... It seems like the client is saving the hh AFTER the table has been closed...
    Same for me: no HUD in Rush or Jackpots

Me too

Neither in cash tables

Thank you for reporting this. Our testers have confirmed the problem and notified the developers. Some of the testers were able to get a HUD on normal tables with the Table Finder but others were not. The Table Finder will NOT work on Rush tables.

Quote Originally Posted by Obewan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim64 View Post
    Same for me: no HUD in Rush or Jackpots
    Quote Originally Posted by hiding View Post
    Me too
    Quote Originally Posted by Readingbluffs View Post
    Neither in cash tables
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-8692

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

These changes for normal non-Rush should be available in the next gold beta release after 8320+. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.

The fix for the Rush tables will likely take longer and will be in another beta release once ready.

For anyone else having this problem that has not yet posted in this thread and wants to be notified when it is fully resolved please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM-8694 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-8692

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

These changes for normal non-Rush should be available in the next gold beta release after 8320+. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.

The fix for the Rush tables will likely take longer and will be in another beta release once ready.

For anyone else having this problem that has not yet posted in this thread and wants to be notified when it is fully resolved please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM-8694 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    Are you serious??? You still haven't fixed the bug for Rush HUD when tables are short handed yet that was logged more than 9 months ago and that was ticket 85xx so are we going to have to wait a year for this to be fixed?
    Last edited by fozzy71; 06-11-2015 at 09:33 AM. Reason: update ticket number

is it possible to roll back the full tilt update in a similar way that can be done on stars?

Are you serious??? You still haven't fixed the bug for Rush HUD when tables are short handed yet that was logged more than 9 months ago and that was ticket 85xx so are we going to have to wait a year for this to be fixed?
    I am not sure why that issue is so difficult to fix but I will bump it with the QA/Testing Manager.

Quote Originally Posted by kraz View Post
    is it possible to roll back the full tilt update in a similar way that can be done on stars?
    Not that I am aware of.

We should have a fix for the cash/tourney tables before we get a Rush fix. The Rush fix may take a few days according to the developers.