Any way to convert multiple hands into a printable format

Default Any way to convert multiple hands into a printable format

In the past (HM1) I sorted my daily hands by won/lost and exported all hands of a given minimum won/lost amount as text. I pasted them into a hand converter which converted them into HTML/BB Code which I then used to print the hands on paper/PDF.

I have not found a way to do this or anything similar in HM2.

When I select multiple hands in a reports tab and click "copy with stats": I have not found a single hand converter capable of reading the result, including the 2+2/HM hand converter.

When I select multiple hands in a reports tab and click "copy": The 2+2/HM hand converter is the only converter I have found that is almost capable of converting these hands, but all checks prior to any bet on any street are not shown, e.g.: "BB checks, BTN bets $1, BB calls" is always shown as "BTN bets $1, BB calls".

The hand viewer: It is capable of showing checks but the copy to clipboard feature in the hand viewer falls short as well, because a) I cannot copy multiple hands at the same time and b) it does not show player names, only positions.

Maybe I am doing something wrong. I would appreciate any advice on how I can:

Export multiple hands into a forum readable format including the player names (inclusion of stats would be nice but is not necessary). A link to a hand converter that is capable of parsing the result of clicking "copy" would suffice.

What site/game are the majority of these hands from? Does it do what you want if you right-click the hands and save to hard drive... then copy the hands from the text file it produces?

It's iPoker. And no, the export to hard drive produces the same results as right click->"copy"

Please send some recent hands for our testers to look into this with.

Please zip up and email the problem hand histories with details of the issue you are experiencing or a link to the relevant thread and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.