Database Analysis 30k hands

Default Database Analysis 30k hands

Been messing around with some filters randomly for the first time to look for potential leaks and I think I've got some interesting stuff.
    1. river call eff. extremely low. Didnt even know what this meant actually but it turns out its 0.8 on BU and 0.54 in the BB, 1,16 overall. From what I've seen this very low.

2. Lose money when I'm openraiser preflop, then cbet flop, check turn (behind?), call river. (28 hands)

3. Lose when X/C flop OOP. Losing at EP/MP when calling 3bet pre, x/c flop, then either x/f ott or go to SD and still lose :s

4. Same thing as 3 but to the extreme. In the BB losing -45bb/100 (180 hands) from all hands that x/c flop.

5. And it only gets worse lol. Funnily enough you'd think my calling range ott from the BB should be pretty strong... In fact I'm losing even more (-139bb/100) when calling turn cbets (50 hands)

6. Facing river bet -262bb/100 overall. Guess its normal to lose here but this much?

7. Overall losing when I flop 2nd pair type hands and either x/c or x/behind as PFR on the flop.

8. Losing big as well when my action went: raise pre, check flop, facing bet on the river. Esp. on the button this is a significant -177bb/100 (60 hands) which is weird because on average whenever I check flop I'm supposed to have a pretty strong range

So its looks like whenever I take a passive line and mainly OOP I'm losing significantly.

Can someone help me figure out where these losses come from? There must be something wrong with how I construct my ranges.

This is something that is best asked in a strategy forum. You might want to look at some Leakbuster filters and consult with them as they do a lot more stat analysis than we do on a regular basis.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

k thx