Stakes?
    nl10 THE
    The name of the table you see?
    the name of table:AlkesteI,AltheaeI,Aquara,Appignano del Tronto

they have all a "twin table"

Quote Originally Posted by elanma View Post
    hi

i have a new problem.i have win10 with postgree9.4 and it works very well

in my poker room there are two tables with the same name (exactly the same) .when I open them both hem opens hud only on one of the 2

in active session i can see info(tab,pot,vpip ecc)only for one table..in the other there's only the name without info(pot,stat ecc)

can you help me?

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by elanma View Post
    the name of table:AlkesteI,AltheaeI,Aquara,Appignano del Tronto

they have all a "twin table"
    Make sure the poker client and hand histories are both in English. If it is not, you need to change it in the Lobby Options or reinstall the software and choose English.

Make sure that the Site Time Adjustment is properly configured such that the Time Stamp in the Reports for the hand matches your local windows clock time - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ime+Adjustment

If you continue to have problems:

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your log.txt file with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue, if all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jejuboy79 View Post
    Mine isn't working either since upgrading to 10. Won't load post. Help please.
    Works now with an update for 10.
    Thanks for the help.
    Thank you for letting us know what solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

I have seen reports on other forums that some poker clients need to be un/re installed after upgrading to Windows 10 also.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

Hi!
    I've got lags on HM2 (version 2.0.0.8364, postgresql 9.2) after upgrade to win10: HM2 freezes for a while when I try to click some bottons - reports etc.
    Also some lags (table popuping up delay) with TN2.
    Could you help me with that please?
    Last edited by MichaelK; 08-17-2015 at 03:20 PM.

If you're not using NoteCaddy: HUD Settings--> HUD Designer--> turn off show caddy notes, turn off scart caddy report--> Apply--> Restart HM2.

I haven't written a Windows 10 tweak guide yet, but you should go over the same Windows 7 tweaks described here:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/mana...ease-tips.html

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+is+lagging%3F

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...ance-tips.html

to see if you can set the harddisk settings to PERFORMANCE, etc. etc.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

For some weird reason HM2 isn't working again. I get the same problem I had before. I've changed nothing from the last time and I don't think I updated 10 at all.
    Thanks for the help. ScreenHunter_71 Aug. 20 09.46.jpg

For some weird reason HM2 isn't working again. I get the same problem I had before. I've changed nothing from the last time and I don't think I updated 10 at all.
    Thanks for the help.
    Did you try the suggestions shown in the picture? Did you click the link shown in the pic?

For example is the postgreSQL service running on your PC?
    What happened when you clicked the "Start Service" button in the dialog box?
    You can check directly if the service is running as per this link: Services - Start, Stop, and Disable in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Thanks for the help.
    The secondary logon service is a standard windows service which is available on every windows computer and is required to install PostgreSQL. In some versions it is not started automatically and it will just give an error when trying to connect to PostgreSQL. You need to verify it is turned on via control panel > administrative tools > services > secondary logon > right-click > start AND right-click > properties and choose startup type: automatic so it will be started automatically next time your PC reboots.

If you continue to have problems: Which Firewall, and AntiVirus are you using?

This is usually a firewall or windows update issue and the following guide gives a step by step guide:
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rt+PostgreSQL+

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    The secondary logon service is a standard windows service which is available on every windows computer and is required to install PostgreSQL. In some versions it is not started automatically and it will just give an error when trying to connect to PostgreSQL. You need to verify it is turned on via control panel > administrative tools > services > secondary logon > right-click > start AND right-click > properties and choose startup type: automatic so it will be started automatically next time your PC reboots.

If you continue to have problems: Which Firewall, and AntiVirus are you using?

This is usually a firewall or windows update issue and the following guide gives a step by step guide:
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rt+PostgreSQL+
    Works now.

Works now.

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.