Holdem Manager 2 & Windows 10 - Page 38
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Quote Originally Posted by theInsider View Post
    i have the same problem
    Please follow the instructions I posted directly above you for that customer you quoted:

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Please create a support ticket via the Contact Support link and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

Please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...).
    - Please send your \HM2Logs folder files as well.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com

Default same problem

i have the same problem and i did the steps you said so i have the files saved but who do i sent them to? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSSGTI View Post
    i have the same problem and i did the steps you said so i have the files saved but who do i sent them to? thanks
    You send them to us in a support ticket, which is the first link in the post that I quoted directly above your reply:

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Please create a support ticket via the Contact Support link and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

Please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...).
    - Please send your \HM2Logs folder files as well.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com

what to do to make these min/max/close buttons look normal again and to get rid of that stupid frame? also when I try to maximize HM2 when playing it usually requires 2-3 clicks on the icon on the taskbar as the first and second one doesn't do anything except playing the sound of an unresponsive program.
    fyi im playing on a laptop with external monitor being my only screen (laptop screen is off)
    windows 10 1903

I don't know what you mean by make the buttons look normal, and there is no way to get rid of the frame. That is Windows Aero themes so I guess you could try a theme without Aero but that could cause HM2 HUD and other problems.

No idea what would cause the task bar clicks to be unresponsive. If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and send your HM2Logs folder with screenshots and a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing, with a link to this thread and your forum name.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJackpot View Post
    I have a problem since last windows 10 update 2 days ago, when I open HEM2, the software doesn't open, it goes to the "process" section instead of the application section. I've been using HEM2 for the last 4 years and it used to always open in the application. How can I fix this?

Attachment 163614
    I have also the same problem and I did the steps you said so I have the files saved but who do I send them to? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ravikumarfront View Post
    I have also the same problem and I did the steps you said so I have the files saved but who do I send them to? thanks
    If you open the link in the previous post, there is another link in that FAQ for the Support page for near the bottom of the FAQ, but it is sort of hard to see as our old FAQ system sometimes didn't highlight links well, and when it doesn't highlight the links properly we can't edit them to make them more bold/contrasted. If you click your product then the 'Contact Support' tile you can send us a support ticket (similar to a secure private message).

- Please 'Contact Support' with a link to this thread and your forum username.
    - Please reproduce the problem and send your HM2Logs folder with screenshots and a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing, with a link to this thread and your forum name.

Note: When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like Dropbox, then in Windows File Explorer right-click (DropBox Icon) 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with Dropbox try using FileDropper or FireFox Send or Google Drive and copy/paste the download link to us.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 07-04-2020 at 07:03 AM.