Holdem Manager 2 & Windows 10 - Page 7
Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Now I'm getting the same error. I fix it, then it's messed up again. Not sure what to do. This is getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by jejuboy79 View Post
    Now I'm getting the same error. I fix it, then it's messed up again. Not sure what to do. This is getting old.
    Did you make sure you are using the correct port? It's usually 5432, but is sometimes 5433. Make sure you are using the correct password. Did you make sure it was set to trust in the config folder?

Please see the FAQ below for a resolution to any PostgreSQL password issues
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...8PostgreSQL%29
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hi guys,

I am getting this error after installing Win 10: "database locale is incompatible with operating system"
    win10.PNG

How can I fix this? I run a Norwegian version of Win 10.

The secondary logon service is a standard windows service which is available on every windows computer and is required to install PostgreSQL. In some versions it is not started automatically and it will just give an error when trying to connect to PostgreSQL. You need to verify it is turned on via control panel > administrative tools > services > secondary logon > right-click > start AND right-click > properties and choose startup type: automatic so it will be started automatically next time your PC reboots.

If you continue to have problems:

Which Firewall, and AntiVirus are you using?

This is usually a firewall or windows update issue and the following guide gives a step by step guide:
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rt+PostgreSQL+

Hi!

I just upgraded to win10 and cant open hem2 anymore (have deleted and reinstalled it multiple times and always the same error and deleted my license key also)
    Can anyone tell what is the problem from the error pop up?Näyttökuva 2015-09-03 kello 17.08.42.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by blackmamba View Post
    Hi!

I just upgraded to win10 and cant open hem2 anymore (have deleted and reinstalled it multiple times and always the same error and deleted my license key also)
    Can anyone tell what is the problem from the error pop up?Näyttökuva 2015-09-03 kello 17.08.42.jpg

Why is your screenshot showing a MAC OS? Are you running it in a virtual Windows environment? *confused*
    What is the screen resolution of your monitor?

HoldemManager won't run on the native Mac OSX. You'll have to run it via Parallels/Bootcamp/VMWare in a virtual Windows environment. Also try running HM2 with Windows' DPI settings of 100%.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Why is your screenshot showing a MAC OS? Are you running it in a virtual Windows environment? *confused*

HoldemManager won't run on the native Mac OSX. You'll have to run it via Parallels/Bootcamp/VMWare in a virtual Windows environment. Also try running HM2 with Windows' DPI settings of 100%.
    I use PC only when playing, I dont use any browsers or anything other than hem2 and pokersites in my playing computer so I sent the screenshot to my mac which I use for normal things so thats why it shows mac os, the problem is with windows 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post

Problem is with win10, I dont use my poker computer for browsing etc. so sent the prntscreen to my other computer (mac in this case) and from that to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by blackmamba View Post
    Problem is with win10, I dont use my poker computer for browsing etc. so sent the prntscreen to my other computer (mac in this case) and from that to this thread.
    Please see the email we sent. It's easiest to keep things to one avenue, since we're not going back and forth and repeating the same things.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Please see the email we sent. It's easiest to keep things to one avenue, since we're not going back and forth and repeating the same things.
    yea figured Id give a shot here aswell, also your instructions via email were not that great since it just repeats all things from FAQ which I already said did not help. Also when giving links which to use for help it would be nice if those would work.