Holdem Manager 2 & Windows 10 - Page 5
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Go to properties - compatibility tab and check disable display scaling on high DPI settings.
    I did that too, no success. I tried 3840x2160 with 150% scaling and that was absolutely unusable. The font was already getting too big for the tables and everything was still tiny.
    The only thing that seems to be working for me right now is 1920x1080 with 100% (recommended was 125%, but I cannot use that as the font is getting too big). I tried a few other settings as well, but none of them were particualry useful.

Quote Originally Posted by crackin View Post
    I have some massive problems with Win10 and HM2. Scaling is totally fucked up and I don't know what to do, I tried a few things but nothing works. I deactivated scaling high DPI value, that did not work. I tried various general scaling options and that did not work either. My HUD is totally messed up and way too big.
    i use a ultra hd monitor and i use an external full hd monitor.
    edit: alright, finally found one working exception, it works decent on 1920x1080.
    Try right-clicking the holdemmanager.exe and hudfuncapps.exe files in c:\programfiles\holdemmanager

Go to properties - compatibility tab and check disable display scaling on high DPI settings.

What DPI settings did you try?
    Quote Originally Posted by crackin View Post
    I did that too, no success. I tried 3840x2160 with 150% scaling and that was absolutely unusable. The font was already getting too big for the tables and everything was still tiny.
    The only thing that seems to be working for me right now is 1920x1080 with 100% (recommended was 125%, but I cannot use that as the font is getting too big). I tried a few other settings as well, but none of them were particualry useful.
    Your first post is a little unclear. Have you tried running the monitor at full resolution and setting the general windows display scaling setting to 100%? That is the only way HM2 can work on 4k monitors according to our QA/Testing Manager that has one. On non ultra HD monitors we support up to 125% but there were no 4k monitors when HM2 was developed so we can't properly support them on higher scaling settings.

It's been a long time since I have had any issues with HM2. I installed win10 yesterday and I played 5 hours with HM2 working fine, then today when I tried to open HM2 I am getting this postgres connection issue. I had this issue a long time ago, but i forget how to fix it. Any ideas?

Untitled.jpg

FYI: I have turned off UAC, run files as admin, set exceptions in windows defender(MSE), tried to start postgres manually, secondary logon is running, but postgres will not start manually.
    Last edited by DallasAP2; 08-14-2015 at 12:57 PM.

**Restarted PC and its working now.. Who knows why...

Hopefully it is a one-off.

FYI, turning UAC "off" in Users does not turn it off in 8/10. You have to use a registry edit. It's something you should research to see if you want to do, since it's more complicated than in 7/vista.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

hi

i have a new problem.i have win10 with postgree9.4 and it works very well

in my poker room there are two tables with the same name (exactly the same) .when I open them both hem opens hud only on one of the 2

in active session i can see info(tab,pot,vpip ecc)only for one table..in the other there's only the name without info(pot,stat ecc)

can you help me?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elanma View Post
    win10 with postgree9.4 and it works very well
    in my poker room there are two tables with the same name (exactly the same) .when I open them both hem opens hud only on one of the 2. in active session i can see info(tab,pot,vpip ecc)only for one table..in the other there's only the name without info(pot,stat ecc)
    How about the important info?...

What poker site & skin?
    What game?
    Stakes?
    The name of the table you see?

Quote Originally Posted by _Loki_ View Post
    How about the important info?...

What poker site & skin?
    What game?
    Stakes?
    The name of the table you see?
    Mine isn't working either since upgrading to 10. Won't load post. Help please.

As Loki said, we need more information.

Please follow the instructions in the following FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...es+not+work%3F

Alternatively you can use our Priority Support Tool which often resolves the issue and it will ask you relevant questions and at the end it will forward us the answers if you couldn't resolve it - http://www.holdemmanager.com/store/priority-support/ - look for the 'HUD is not working' topic. Requests via the priority support tool receive higher priority than normal emails.

Please email the information and files to support@holdemmanager.com

Step 12 MUST be completed fully, including the HUD report and files attached.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

As Loki said, we need more information.

Please follow the instructions in the following FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...es+not+work%3F

Alternatively you can use our Priority Support Tool which often resolves the issue and it will ask you relevant questions and at the end it will forward us the answers if you couldn't resolve it - http://www.holdemmanager.com/store/priority-support/ - look for the 'HUD is not working' topic. Requests via the priority support tool receive higher priority than normal emails.

Please email the information and files to support@holdemmanager.com

Step 12 MUST be completed fully, including the HUD report and files attached.
    Works now with an update for 10.
    Thanks for the help.