Holdem Manager 2 & Windows 10 - Page 37
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast

if i try again i get a message saying a postrges has a existing data directory. I click next it asks for password i was prompted to use postgrepass and it doesnt recognise it. Id attach screen shots if i could work out how.......

EDIT ......see below got past this.
    Last edited by Biju; 08-19-2019 at 09:02 PM.

Mistyped password. The d/l is happening now installing postreSQL. Fingers crossed.
    Last edited by Biju; 08-19-2019 at 08:51 PM.

install StackBuiler 3.1.1 have options for remote server or Postgre SQL 8.4 on port 5432 so select latter then get this selection list from image below Capture2.PNGand am lost.

skip the stackbuilder, or uninstall it if you already installed it.

Thanks. Got both Postgre and HM2 loaded.........now wish me luck restoring the dbase and huds :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Biju View Post
    Thanks. Got both Postgre and HM2 loaded.........now wish me luck restoring the dbase and huds :-)
    You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I have a problem since last windows 10 update 2 days ago, when I open HEM2, the software doesn't open, it goes to the "process" section instead of the application section. I've been using HEM2 for the last 4 years and it used to always open in application. How can I fix this?

hem.png

Quote Originally Posted by MrJackpot View Post
    I have a problem since last windows 10 update 2 days ago, when I open HEM2, the software doesn't open, it goes to the "process" section instead of the application section. I've been using HEM2 for the last 4 years and it used to always open in application. How can I fix this?

hem.png
    Please create a support ticket via the Contact Support link and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

Please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...).
    - Please send your \HM2Logs folder files as well.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com

Quote Originally Posted by MrJackpot View Post

hem.png
    i have the same problem