Holdem Manager 2 & Windows 10 - Page 32
Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Feature Logging

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Ok, I just realized something. I had the HUD open when I was playing a FLHE game and it seemed to stop working after that. Could that of interfered with the operational ability?

Without the files, we cannot see what is happening.

Follow the last post and create a ticket.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hello,

I play on WPN. Yesterday my Holdem manager 2 started crashing mid session and I haven't found a fix for it yet. It will go to (not responding) and freeze all my tables and then It will send the crash to microsoft. Once I close out of HEM2 the tables come back up and work fine without HM2 running. I bring HM2 backup and after a couple mins it crashes again. I have already tried uninstalling and then re-installing hm2. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Nookx

Quote Originally Posted by Nookx View Post
    Hello,

I play on WPN. Yesterday my Holdem manager 2 started crashing mid session and I haven't found a fix for it yet. It will go to (not responding) and freeze all my tables and then It will send the crash to microsoft. Once I close out of HEM2 the tables come back up and work fine without HM2 running. I bring HM2 backup and after a couple mins it crashes again. I have already tried uninstalling and then re-installing hm2. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Nookx
    Did you send in a ticket with logs as we said above?

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/ - and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hello, my Holderm Manager 2 crashes when I try to open it. It was running with no problems for a very long time, but it just doesn't work anymore.

I'm attaching an image of what happens when I try to open HM2.

EDIT: I tried to reinstall several times, but it didn't work.

asas.png

Quote Originally Posted by sevidzas View Post
    Hello, my Holderm Manager 2 crashes when I try to open it. It was running with no problems for a very long time, but it just doesn't work anymore.

I'm attaching an image of what happens when I try to open HM2.

EDIT: I tried to reinstall several times, but it didn't work.

asas.png
    If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F
    looks like I have to snd you my stuff as well, as I can't open HM2. Last used it with no problems 1-2 weeks ago, opened it today and I'm getting an error msg, "Failed to load type for TableScannerModule..." Looks like the program is loading hands, but I can't get past the error message.

Quote Originally Posted by sw_emigre View Post
    looks like I have to snd you my stuff as well, as I can't open HM2. Last used it with no problems 1-2 weeks ago, opened it today and I'm getting an error msg, "Failed to load type for TableScannerModule..." Looks like the program is loading hands, but I can't get past the error message.
    Please see this section of the Windows FAQ and reset your Winsock Adapter - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+files#winsock

If you continue to have problems this is typically caused by a corrupted file. This can be solved by deleting these files:

ScannerLog.txt
    holdemmanager.config
    (and any .bak or .corrupt versions of those files you see)

in

Windows 7 log file location: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Holdem Manager\
    Window XP log path location: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager

If you cannot see the appData folder then see this tutorial explaining how to show system and hidden files:
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...in+Windows%3F+

You should also follow these steps, as the log indicates that HM2 is having trouble accessing and updating files in the above folder. Please see this FAQ to alleviate any security bottlenecks - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...olders+HM2+use

Once you delete the file, restart HM2 and if the problem persists follow these instructions for sending us a new log file directly after the crash and before you restart HM2 - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F. There might be new information in that log file that helps us to narrow down the issue.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hi, I'm on Win 10 and HM2's main window borders look like they are from the win98 times.

What's interesting is that other windows (HUD Settings etc.) look fine.

hm2_window_border.jpg

This is known. It's a low level issue that is not going to be fixed.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)