Holdem Manager 2 & Windows 10 - Page 3
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Are you using a laptop?
    Does the computer use a very basic onboard Intel GPU (graphics chip)? (not a Nvidia/AMD chip)
    Yes laptop. It uses Vnidia.

We've seen 3 reports of this issue.

2x laptop + Intel chip
    1x your laptop + Nvidia chip.

We're investigating the issue.
    Is there already a special new Nvidea beta driver (for Windows 10), if so, install it.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by kompressaur View Post
    pop ups no longer working now on Win 10 and an error message stays throughout

HM2 unusable on Win 10 for me anyway,
    Quote Originally Posted by ARTiempo View Post
    Having the same issue with popups. If anybody fixes that - please let us know, thanks!
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-8714

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.

If anyone else wants to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM-8714 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

hello

i have problems with win10

first

layout looks like win xp is it incompatible?

Immagine.png

second problem: win10 hem2 postgresql 4.4 x64 is really slow,tardy

will you fix newest version of hem wich will run(good,not like now)with postgree 9.4?4.4 is discontinued,IMHO a(compatible)refresh for hem2 is very important

thanks
    Last edited by elanma; 08-04-2015 at 08:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by elanma View Post
    hello

i have problems with win10

first

layout looks like win xp is it incompatible?

That is just how Win 10 is with everything I think from my limited testing so far. My laptop I upgraded is completely unusable at this point due to Win10 so I can't do further testing but I will check with the other testers to be sure of what I said.

Edit - Just checked and apparently aero/transparent borders was removed in Win 10 so there is nothing we can do. Windows will have to introduce aero again.

second problem: win10 hem2 postgresql 4.4 x64 is really slow,tardy

will you fix newest version of hem wich will run(good,not like now)with postgree 9.4?4.4 is discontinued,IMHO a(compatible)refresh for hem2 is very important

thanks
    I have not seen this reported yet. I will check with our WIn 10 users to see if they are having any issues. Have you tried using 9.0 or 9.2?

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    That is just how Win 10 is with everything I think from my limited testing so far. My laptop I upgraded is completely unusable at this point due to Win10 so I can't do further testing but I will check with the other testers to be sure of what I said.

Edit - Just checked and apparently aero/transparent borders was removed in Win 10 so there is nothing we can do. Windows will have to introduce aero again.
    thanks...it was just a curiosity for me

I have not seen this reported yet. I will check with our WIn 10 users to see if they are having any issues. Have you tried using 9.0 or 9.2?
    yes....it works anyway(9.0 9.2 and 9.4)but the opening isn't clear(2 windows appeare,one front hem and second behind black)

but it seems very slowly and tardy,no good reaction(compared with 8.4)

ps:i have a good pc(16gb ram,i5,ssd)

thanks for answers

edit:for no reason now it works good with 9.4

i'll refresh my feed here
    Last edited by elanma; 08-04-2015 at 11:46 AM.

Default Help

HM2 error.jpg

I upgraded to Windows 10. I couldn't get the program to work. I uninstalled everything and started fresh. Now I'm getting this error (see pic).

Help anyone???

Quote Originally Posted by Coach51 View Post
    HM2 error.jpg

I upgraded to Windows 10. I couldn't get the program to work. I uninstalled everything and started fresh. Now I'm getting this error (see pic).

Help anyone???
    Yes, this is one of the issues reported with Windows 10. This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

We are investigating it. These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.

As a workaround, you can use Windows 8.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.

If anyone else wants to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When HM-8714 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    I'm having the same issue. Email sent to be notified of update.

To answer Patvs question, this is a desktop running multiple monitors with both an Nvidia 770GT running 2 monitors and the onboard Intel video running a 3rd monitor. New Nvidia drivers were installed after the Win10 upgrade (had to to get all 3 monitors working again).
    Last edited by Veteran68; 08-04-2015 at 07:59 PM.

in my case, if I choose the "reports" => "Sessions", then "Session Start Time" column shows blank. And if for example, I change the order of the columns, then hold em manager will crash.

I already sent error report through the program, but here are some more details what I´ve tried:
    - Restored default settings
    - Removed and reinstalled software

Otherwise seems to be working, if I just don´t use the reports tab.