Problem starting HM2

Default Problem starting HM2

I suddenly have a problem starting HM2. Windows can't start the program any more. A microsoft windows screen sais HM doesn't work any more, the program is closed and you get a solution when available. So it seems a problem with windows to start the program while other programs same computer are working fine.

I already uninstalled/installed with revouninstaller en tried all other possible solutions mentioned in faq like running as administrator and giving acces to folders etc. Please help me with this i really don't know what to do any more. I already send this through priority support but heard nothing since then. Led me know if you are helping me and what i need to do. I also want to add the log.txt file but it is to bigI(74MB), i did send that file through priority support.

Mark van der Velden

HoldemManager.config

I replied to your duplicate email earlier. Please try not to post the same question in multiple support channels to get a faster reply. This causes us to have to respond twice and we usually have different people working different support channels so we end up spending twice the time necessary to help you which delays replies to other customers.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.