Creating new db with this years hands only

Default Creating new db with this years hands only

My HEM2 has reached a point in performance where it is seriously affecting my ability to get volume. Constant crashes all the time.

How would I go about creating a DB that includes just this years hands? I also would need the hands to be included in my main db because that is the one I still use for all kinds of analysis. Thanks.

If you create a new DB to use when playing and want to do analysis in the existing database you will need to periodically import the recent hands to the larger/older database manually.

Try creating a new DataBase and import this years hands from your \HM2Archive -http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/3091/How+to+create+a+new+database+and+import+previously +played+hands

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.