graph nut updating properly

Default graph nut updating properly

Hi, when I play hands in a session the graph doesn't update until I close HM2 and reopen it. Site time adjustment doesn't seem to be the problem (otherwise restarting wouldn't have any effect) and my HUD words fine. I play on pokerstars regular tables. It has been doing this for the last couple of days and I am running the latest version of hm2.

What could this be and how can I fix it?
    Thanks

[edit] lol fail thread name typo

Is this on the Active Session tab or the Reports tab? Which site/games are you playing? Are you using an alias to join multiple screen names together in the reports? If you choose your screen name instead of the alias name does it work properly? Does it help if you disable the Options > Settings > General Settings > Miscellaneous > [ ] 'Automatically Refresh' option and restart HM2?

Make sure that the Site Time Adjustment is properly configured such that the Time Stamp in the Reports for the hand matches your local windows clock time - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ime+Adjustment

Make sure the poker client and hand histories are both in English. If it is not, you need to change it in the Lobby Options or reinstall the software and choose English.

If you continue to have problems:

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'Analysis' and [x] 'ReportStats' options and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps.

You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ging#startmenu

Please reproduce the problem and attach your \HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Please zip and email the requested file to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.

I'm not sure if you read what I wrote, but I said I'm playing pokerstars regular tables. It is 6max cash.

I am using an alias, yes. I selected my screen name and then it refreshed and updated with everything there. It's not such a big deal since I only really play on stars but I would quite like to fix it so that I can use the alias in case I play elsewhere.

I read it but we use canned replies that are triggered by abbreviations so some times it may ask things that were in your post. Please send the requested feature logging for our testers to investigate to see if they can reproduce the problem to document it for our developers.