Empty spaces after the "show Abbreviation as Value" stat

Default Empty spaces after the "show Abbreviation as Value" stat

Hello,

How can I get rid of these spaces after the "Show HM2 Abbreviation as Value"?
    Gyazo - 67d82a511b2586ac1506c2c4f9747bc7.png
    It takes up space on the screen, so with 21" monitor I have to make the font really small that is hard to see.

Please help!

No direction but to trust the final destination

Sorry you can't. Adding text to the HUD is not something HEM intended so it takes a little bit of tinkering to get it just the way you want. If I could go back in time and never add this feature I would definitely do so.

The best results are achieved by using the 't' separator for HM2 HUD options and not using any spaces in your text that you display
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

what about showing the text 2 times bug, when are you going to fix it?
    bug.png

Don't put a bunch of text with spaces and it won't happen. Use the 't' spacer and one text (no spaces) per stat and you're fine. Sometimes in life it's better to make effort and try a few things until you get the result you want than it is to wait for someone else to pave the path you assume should be the one
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    Don't put a bunch of text with spaces and it won't happen. Use the 't' spacer and one text (no spaces) per stat and you're fine. Sometimes in life it's better to make effort and try a few things until you get the result you want than it is to wait for someone else to pave the path you assume should be the one
    Thanks for the support and for the life lesson as well, mate. What would I do without you I don't know. There are no spaces and I use t as separator, but it's bugged anyway, please help me, pave the path please. I'm lost and confused in this cruel world.
    bug2.png

Quote Originally Posted by slipkn6t View Post
    Thanks for the support and for the life lesson as well, mate. What would I do without you I don't know. There are no spaces and I use t as separator, but it's bugged anyway, please help me, pave the path please. I'm lost and confused in this cruel world.
    bug2.png
    I don't see any duplicate text in your screen shot or any spaces at the end of the second one. I have not built every permutation of HUD personally so I can't help further but I know there are commercial HUDs that work despite these bugs that are crippling you. Let that be your guiding light.

every txt is doubled in the 1st line. It says MR MR, hands hands. But I only put it once.