3 max and HU stat

Default 3 max and HU stat

Hello. I'm creating definitions for an SB play for Spin&Go's. I'm filtering by number of players to separate 3 max and HU that way:
    https://i.imgur.com/RdPUvwe.png (hands from 3 max are excluded from HU)

I don't filter a game size in the definition: https://i.imgur.com/VGUkcH1.png

So, actually my definitions work for both 3 max and HU. I'm going to use them for HUD and pop-up's.

Here is a question. Will HM2 filter 3 max hands out of HU ones in my definitions?

For example: SB open shoved 5 times out of 5 in a 3 max and knocked out 1 player. My definition wrote it down and shows it as a stat. So now we are HU and HM2 has switched to filter. Will I see those situations in my definition?

Thank you,
    APA DA
    Last edited by gogiapa; 05-18-2015 at 09:29 AM. Reason: my poor English

Hi gogiapa,

Yeah NoteCaddy filters by default like this: 2 handed, 3-6 handed, and 7+ handed. So your 3 handed stat wouldn't show for when you are HU. If you like, you can also change the settings for this in NoteCaddy / File / Settings / Partitions (the HM2 game size filters only work with HM2 stats).

Thank you for response!

Do you mean I don't have to create 2 different definitions of e.g. "SB open shove" stat for 3 handed and HU?
    Can I create one and NoteCaddy will filter it out whether it was 3 handed or HU based on "partition settings" the same was as HM2 does?

Thank you very much,
    APA DA
    Last edited by gogiapa; 05-18-2015 at 10:07 AM.

Hi APA DA,

You're welcome! Exactly, you'll only need to create one and NoteCaddy will filter it based on the game size which is set by default, or that you have set in the Partitions area

hm2's "Filter by number of players" has nothing to do with notecaddy's filtering. Even if you set to show hu stats in 3max. Notecaddy has it's own filter, it's located in file -> settings -> partitions