Notecaddy Pro.Tools and Text.Notes - professional packages of stats and Pop-ups - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

It's been a month since I asked the question. And I'm happy that you created the ticket. Will I someday receive the information I need?

Quote Originally Posted by rendorz View Post
    It's been a month since I asked the question. And I'm happy that you created the ticket. Will I someday receive the information I need?
    I sure hope that someday in the near future you will. I'm trying my best to help you out, but I don't have access to that pack, so I can't test or fix it until they acknowledge the ticket (or the person who you paid money for the package fixes it or offers you support).

Status update: the developers have updated the ticket from "to do" to "building" regarding the Pro.Tools package compatibility within HM3.

Not sure how long it will take to get it resolved, but there is movement on the issue.

The developers have addressed this issue in the latest HM3 NoteCaddy update (v2.9.91.0). If you restart your HM3 (and server from the taskbar) then your NoteCaddy should auto-update.

You'll likely want to reset and reprocess the notes by clicking File → Reset Notes, and then choose Yes to the prompts.

Please let us know if the issues regarding this package not working properly in HM3 remain.