Notecaddy Stat showing as 4 digits not 2 digits in my HUD

Default Notecaddy Stat showing as 4 digits not 2 digits in my HUD

I use the stat NC.HM.BetRiverW$SD from the Notecaddy Edge Package and it has suddenly started displaying as 4 digits rather than 2. So for example it would previously show as 77 for 77% whereas now it is showing as 77.49. I have selected the option "always use 2 digits" in the Hud Options Config menu but it has not solved the problem. How can i display this stat using 2 digits?

Wow i have just realised that this is happening to other stats too both in popups and in my HUD. Why is there an issue with every single update of this program?
    Last edited by MartinBKK; 03-19-2021 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBKK View Post
    I use the stat NC.HM.BetRiverW$SD from the Notecaddy Edge Package and it has suddenly started displaying as 4 digits rather than 2. So for example it would previously show as 77 for 77% whereas now it is showing as 77.49. I have selected the option "always use 2 digits" in the Hud Options Config menu but it has not solved the problem. How can i display this stat using 2 digits?

Wow i have just realised that this is happening to other stats too both in popups and in my HUD. Why is there an issue with every single update of this program?
    Hi MartinBKK,

Are you using HM2 or HM3? Please let me know which versions of HM2/HM3 and NC you're using and I'll see if I can reproduce it and report it to the developers.

Quote Originally Posted by notecaddyedge View Post
    hi martinbkk,

are you using hm2 or hm3? Please let me know which versions of hm2/hm3 and nc you're using and i'll see if i can reproduce it and report it to the developers.
    hm3

It looks like this issue happens on the new HM3 Beta version 3.1.15.6800. To temporarily resolve it you can download and install the stable version of HM3 here (currently 3.1.15.0): https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...channel=stable.

Then don't update again until the next version is released.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    It looks like this issue happens on the new HM3 Beta version 3.1.15.6800. To temporarily resolve it you can download and install the stable version of HM3 here (currently 3.1.15.0): https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...channel=stable.

Then don't update again until the next version is released.
    in the version (v3.1.15.6837) the problem is still present, and I cannot install the version (3.1.15.0) because the HUD does not work on ZOOM tables. where can I download the (beta version) prior to 6837 which worked fine?

Quote Originally Posted by arawoy View Post
    in the version (v3.1.15.6837) the problem is still present, and I cannot install the version (3.1.15.0) because the HUD does not work on ZOOM tables. where can I download the (beta version) prior to 6837 which worked fine?
    It looks like you can grab previous versions from here: https://forums.holdemmanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=278

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    It looks like you can grab previous versions from here: https://forums.holdemmanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=278
    Thank you for your help.

It should be safe to update to the latest Beta version now. It addressed this issue. If you still see the extra 2 decimals in the HUD/Popups after updating, you can make inactive and the reactivate your definitions and it will solve it.