HUD stats not working in ring games on ipoker but do so for tournaments and sit and g

Default HUD stats not working in ring games on ipoker but do so for tournaments and sit and g

When i play any cash game stats just keep saying waiting for hands and never load but they work for tournaments....
    What do I need to look into

Please follow the instructions in the following FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...es+not+work%3F

Alternatively you can use our Priority Support Tool which often resolves the issue and it will ask you relevant questions and at the end it will forward us the answers if you couldn't resolve it - Login to Holdem Manager - look for the 'HUD is not working' topic. Requests via the priority support tool receive higher priority than normal emails.

Please send an email with the log files, along with the HUD report to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Before I do that I have some additional questions. Some of the stats are wrong in holdem manager because the history doesn't show the whole game. I want to be able to analyze my heads up sit and go win rates but cannot due to some games not recording the whole game in the hand history... They show up as a loss in the games that the whole game was not recorded...

Also am I able to see the notes I have left in holdem manager on players outside of playing the game when accessing the program itself?

Before answering the 12 questions I have some additonal questions to ask. It seems with a lot of my heads up sit and go matches.. All the hands are not showing when i view them in holdem mananger in the graphs. For the ones that don't show all the hands of the tournament it shows that i have an automatic loss. Is this because of holdem manager or because of the hand history being messed up from ipoker?

Also is there a way to see notes I have made on players saved inside holdem manager?? Or can i only see notes from note caddy when playing in a game

Sorry for the double post. I didn't realize a mod has to approve a post before it shows up on here.. i assume it didn't send properly.
    Last edited by smackjack22; 05-13-2015 at 10:31 PM.

We need the log files. Without seeing the information, we cannot know what is happening. Step 12 is the most important. It is to send the log files and HUD report. Please make sure you do so, including a link to this thread in the email to support@holdemmanager.com.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)