Two pair / one Board problem

Default Two pair / one Board problem

Hi.

Recently I noticed that some my TP hands do not defined as "power" in my NC HUD.
    The reason was my old definitions, that don't have Two pair / one Board checked, because NC creator introduced that not long ago.
    Ok, that was a good step, because before that hands like AK and A44 board was showned as Two pairs, that was not very good for the real game. Now al Is Ok with that - such hands now detected as Two pair / one Board.

BUT get rid of old problem with Two pairs we get even more -
    now any hand like 22 and TTQAx shown as Two pair / one Board. It's horrible, because now the concept of Two pair / one Board may be included as a very strong hands as well as incredibly weak hand range.

General Strenght? Maybe, but i don't like idea, that AT on Desk QxTx5x is more powerful than KsQs in JsTs5x desk.
    In terms of poker math - yes, but not in terms of real poker game. Try to play AlIn on flop whith first hand
    The only radical way out of this situation, I see the opportunity to combine the Range and General Strenght. Now the program does not have this capability.
    I would like to know how others, who use Range instead Gen. Strengt are finding a way out of this situation?
    Ty.

BTW, i found a smal bug in test section:
    If i write in Hole cards section: Qc Qs and Board:Qd Tc 2d - i recieve HandStrangth: 95, hand evaluation: TopSet,
    but if i change it to QcQs - without space, i revieve HandStrangth: 79, hand evaluation: TopSet

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by FALOs View Post
    Hi.

Recently I noticed that some my TP hands do not defined as "power" in my NC HUD.
    The reason was my old definitions, that don't have Two pair / one Board checked, because NC creator introduced that not long ago.
    Ok, that was a good step, because before that hands like AK and A44 board was showned as Two pairs, that was not very good for the real game. Now al Is Ok with that - such hands now detected as Two pair / one Board.

BUT get rid of old problem with Two pairs we get even more -
    now any hand like 22 and TTQAx shown as Two pair / one Board. It's horrible, because now the concept of Two pair / one Board may be included as a very strong hands as well as incredibly weak hand range.

General Strenght? Maybe, but i don't like idea, that AT on Desk QxTx5x is more powerful than KsQs in JsTs5x desk.
    In terms of poker math - yes, but not in terms of real poker game. Try to play AlIn on flop whith first hand
    The only radical way out of this situation, I see the opportunity to combine the Range and General Strenght. Now the program does not have this capability.
    I would like to know how others, who use Range instead Gen. Strengt are finding a way out of this situation?
    Ty.
    Thank you for your suggestion. It will be considered for future releases.

BTW, i found a smal bug in test section:
    If i write in Hole cards section: Qc Qs and Board:Qd Tc 2d - i recieve HandStrangth: 95, hand evaluation: TopSet,
    but if i change it to QcQs - without space, i revieve HandStrangth: 79, hand evaluation: TopSet
    The instructions show you have to use a space with the cards. Bad input = bad output
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)