HM2 HUD Doesn't save anything (Stats,Default)

Default HM2 HUD Doesn't save anything (Stats,Default)

Hello, i have a big problem and can't solve it for hours...
    :Sorry for my english, im german...

Ok,
    i downloaded the HM2 trial and set my HUD.
    But everytime when i open a new Pokertable in the top left hand corner is always the Default 2.0 HUD... I must everytime change it manually to my personal HUD.
    Also the HUD... doesnt saves in the side options in HM2... Always shows me the default 2.0 HUD.

The other big problem is, that at every new pokertable that i open.. the stats from my opponents saves.. but my stats in the HUD always resets to 0 when i open a new table.

i very hope that someone can help me:/

Did you set the HUD in Site Options? Does it not show in the list?

If settings are not saving, there could be an issue with permissions. Please see this FAQ to alleviate any security bottlenecks - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...olders+HM2+use

HM is designed to only show your session stats at that table as we felt it was a lot more useful for a couple of reasons:
    1) A lot of people will have a huge amount of stats on themselves so it avoids performance issues having to crunch numbers to show these for yourself
    2) A lot of regulars are very aware of their own stats and when you have a lot of stats accumulated it would take a huge swing to for the stat values to change with bigger samples
    3) Its much more beneficial to see your session stats to get an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you since you sat at that table. (again even if its against a reg you'll know yourself your overall image or at least you should)
    4) You can easily check your overall stats in the reports section to remind yourself of any stats but again most people know their stats pretty well.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

We also have a German forum:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/german-forum/

and a German support staff, so if you email support@holdemmanager.com we can direct the email to netsrak to answer in German.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hi there, I'm having a similar problem to kiiit999. Everytime I open a new Pokerstars table, the default 2.0 HUD is loaded.

I have created my own custom HUD and named it "Linc Tourney".
    "Start HUD on Launch" is ticked under HUD Designer.
    "Remember selection" is ticked under advanced General Settings.
    Under Site Options I have got my custom HUD selected under this Applied Configuration:
    Pokerstars, Any, Any, Any, Any > Linc Tourney

Also, I don't play cash tables, I only play tournaments/sitngo tables. Villain stats aren't being carried over from one tournament to the next. Just for example, I play a $1, 45-seater sitngo and play against a villain named PokerROC. Then two hours later I play another $1, 45-seater sitngo, and run into PokerROC again but his stats are back to zero, nothing carried through from the first time I played against him.

Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLincoln View Post
    Hi there, I'm having a similar problem to kiiit999. Everytime I open a new Pokerstars table, the default 2.0 HUD is loaded.

I have created my own custom HUD and named it "Linc Tourney".
    "Start HUD on Launch" is ticked under HUD Designer.
    "Remember selection" is ticked under advanced General Settings.
    Under Site Options I have got my custom HUD selected under this Applied Configuration:
    Pokerstars, Any, Any, Any, Any > Linc Tourney
    This is usually because the HUD Settings > Site Options tab is improperly configured for one or more of your HUD layouts and/or you are not selecting the proper HUD from the Choose Configuration: drop-down menu. The Default HUD should be set to a site you never play, and make sure none of the other layouts have conflicting rules. Any time HM isn't sure which HUD to use, it will revert to the Default HUD (even if it is set to a site you never play). The easiest way to get it setup is to delete all the current settings in the Site Options menu then when you join a new cash/tournament table choose the HUD you want to use from the Table HUD Options menu drop-down box and it will ask you if you want to use that HUD Config at all similar tables. Click the Settings menu (gear icon) that appears at the top of the table, choose the preferred HUD from the drop-down menu and then click the Use for all similar tables button. If you can't see the gear icon it can be enabled via the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > [x] Show Table HUD.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...D+Site+Options

If you continue to have problems:

1) Export any custom HUD configs.
    2) Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] All Configs > OK
    3) Manually reset your Site Setup > Seating Preferences > for your site/seats and any other HUD Settings you had personalized.

Try to reproduce the problem using the default HUD/settings. If it works properly you can try importing your customized HUD again. If the problem returns after importing the custom HUD then you know that config is corrupted and you will need to delete it and rebuild it from scratch or import an older backup of that HUD config that was created before the corruption.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rashing+Issues

Also, I don't play cash tables, I only play tournaments/sitngo tables. Villain stats aren't being carried over from one tournament to the next. Just for example, I play a $1, 45-seater sitngo and play against a villain named PokerROC. Then two hours later I play another $1, 45-seater sitngo, and run into PokerROC again but his stats are back to zero, nothing carried through from the first time I played against him.

Is there something I'm doing wrong?
    Make sure the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > [ ] 'Use session stats' is disabled.

Make sure that the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > Min hands: is set to '0'.

Make sure that the HUD Settings > Stat Appearance > Min samples: is set to '0' for each and every stat in your HUD if your issue is missing stats.

Make sure that your HUD Settings > HUD Filters are all set to '2 to 10' and that both check box options under Filter by limits are checked [x].

Make sure the HUD Settings > Tournament Filters are all set to '1 to 81+'. Changing these filters to anything other than their default settings will make the HUD Stats change drastically based on the number of players at the table and/or their stack sizes in tournaments.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screen shot - How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows - showing the HUD, the Report for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Filters and Tournament Filters and attach a log file as explained in this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Thanks for the reply fozzy71, I'll follow your guidelines. If you don't hear from me again on this thread it'll be cos it's all sorted! Thanks again.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.