Badge error

Thread: Badge error

Default Badge error

Hi,

first, sorry for my english, I hope you will understand me.

I have a strange problem with my badges since a couple of days - I tried to minimize the size of them and started to use two kinds, a 4x4 pixel among HM2 stats, and a 12x12 pixel in new line. Everything is good except during session on any table:
    error.jpg

As you can see (I hope you can, I use very small size), if I want to see the information of a 4x4 badge (any of them) I can perfectly, but if I want to see the description of a 12x12 pixel badge (no matter which) I get this big Note Tab. I tried everything (UAC, antivirus, firewall, run as admin, new database, reset notes, regenerate, etc), now I'm puzzled. Can you help me? (And can you tell me why the "Cb" abbreviation turned orange instead of white?)

And another (maybe offtopic) question: Can I somehow order the stats in the HUD panel in chart? I mean I want to see the second stat in the second row precisely under the second stat in the first row - doesn't matter if they are single-digit, more digits or none...

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by PrayForOuts View Post
    Hi,

first, sorry for my english, I hope you will understand me.

I have a strange problem with my badges since a couple of days - I tried to minimize the size of them and started to use two kinds, a 4x4 pixel among HM2 stats, and a 12x12 pixel in new line. Everything is good except during session on any table:
    error.jpg

As you can see (I hope you can, I use very small size), if I want to see the information of a 4x4 badge (any of them) I can perfectly, but if I want to see the description of a 12x12 pixel badge (no matter which) I get this big Note Tab. I tried everything (UAC, antivirus, firewall, run as admin, new database, reset notes, regenerate, etc), now I'm puzzled. Can you help me? (And can you tell me why the "Cb" abbreviation turned orange instead of white?)
    If your notes window is opening unintentionally that's not something that NC controls at all. I don't know why it would happen

And another (maybe offtopic) question: Can I somehow order the stats in the HUD panel in chart? I mean I want to see the second stat in the second row precisely under the second stat in the first row - doesn't matter if they are single-digit, more digits or none...[/QUOTE]

You can set the separator as 't' in HM2's HUD settings and it will arrange it more like a grid
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Thx, what do you think, a reinstall could be helpful?

No direction but to trust the final destination

I would recommend playing with the badge sizes. Something is causing HEM to think you clicked the note icon and very likely it has to do with the non-standard places everything ends up in since HEM expects things to be a certain height
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)