Help with hand value filters

Default Help with hand value filters

Hi.
    Im trying to create a filter that gives me a marginal range on the flop (second pairs and worst and no draws).
    I wanted "no straight draw" but i have that open ended st8 draw there. I didnt select flush draws and the first hand is a flush draw (J8s)...

Lts6kbr.png
    Is that supposed to be like that?

Im very confused with this filters...
    If i select "no flush draw" and "no st8draw" i get more hands in the filter instead of less...

Guess im donking, because im not sure how that "any of "all of" "none of" works.

Would appreciate some help.
    TY.
    Last edited by Lunitis; 05-04-2015 at 08:52 PM.

This is likely a bug with that filter that may, or may not, be documented. Can you save applied filters to disk as a .filter file and attach or email it to us with a link to this thread so I can have our testers take a look at it?

I sent the email.
    I think i might have a walk-around. I select "none of" and filter the opposite range.
    I confirmed here:
    jPjTrsS.png

I guess the problem with that Q9 st8 draw showing up even without me selecting st8 draws is because i selected that i wanted overcards, so as Q9 are overcards in a 876 board they show up.

The "none of" is easy to understand but the "any of" and the "all of" i dont understand very well. What is the difference? There is a place were i can learn about this?
    Last edited by Lunitis; 05-05-2015 at 11:37 AM.

I have escalated your issue to our 2nd level support techs and they will respond to your email as soon as possible.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Hello Lunitis,

You are correct in your thinking that 'None of' must be used when you want to show only specific hand value.

For Example:
    If you want to see only High cards where there were no other hand values possible, you select everything else other than High Card and then pick 'None Of'.

The difference between Any of and All of is in how selected hand values are combined.

If you pick 'Any Of' that means that at least one of the selected hand values must be true. This can be used when you want to see all Flops with any kind of Flush draw for example. You select all Flush draws and use 'Any of'. That will show you all hands with a flushdraw, regardless of its strenght.

If you pick 'All Of', this will only show hands where both of the hand values are true. This can be used when you want to see hands where there are both Flush draw AND straight draw on flop in same hand.

I hope this clear things up, let us know if you have any further questions.