I do not get any timing tell graphs.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I do not get any timing tell graphs.

Hi,

I am trying to get my timing tell stats to work. I know that caddy clock is working cause I can see the stats, "Line Taken" and "NC.LastActionDelay" show information that is accurate and changing.

I have attached a screen shot of my riverbet timing tell stat, and also how I have created the stat if you can spot anything that I have missed.

Best regards,
    Mattias

Time Riverbet.jpgTIME_River_bet.xml

Quote Originally Posted by Matjo View Post
    Hi,

I am trying to get my timing tell stats to work. I know that caddy clock is working cause I can see the stats, "Line Taken" and "NC.LastActionDelay" show information that is accurate and changing.

I have attached a screen shot of my riverbet timing tell stat, and also how I have created the stat if you can spot anything that I have missed.

Best regards,
    Mattias

Time Riverbet.jpgTIME_River_bet.xml
    Please try to use this with caddy spark also. Issue could be that and spark may resolve

Quote Originally Posted by Das NoteCaddy View Post
    Please try to use this with caddy spark also. Issue could be that and spark may resolve
    I have tried three different version, with caddyspark, caddy scatter and both together. But nothing seems to work. Can you look at the hand histories somehow and verify that the time stamps are recorded some how?

Have you made a notes reset when changing the definitions? Your database could be using an outdated schema which could cause problems with some permutations

Ok, so I created an entirely empty new test database and played a few hundred hands to see what would happen.
    A lot of random things happened.

1) Here is a player who got some timing tells:

TimingTells.jpg

2) This players, sitting on the same table only got the timing tell graph for the riverbluff definition. If you look at the sparkgraph you can spot the bluff (I have highlighted it with an arrow) but the note does not appear on the normal scatter graph and no timing tell data is shown.

Missing Graphs.jpg

3) This player sitting on another table did not get any graphs at all:

Timing tells nothing.jpg

What do you mean with my database might be using an outdated schema? How is the timing data recorded?

I did a reset notes on my test database and now there is no timing tells at all in the popups. I discovered that NC.LastActionDelay has a timing tell scatter graph and the information seems to be available there so it seems to be recorded properly but not accessed properly by the popups.

Please submit a system report How to make logs and send it to support - Assaultware Wiki for analysis. Please bump this thread when you do so we know to look for it

Hi, will create the log later this afternoon. Is a reset notes/create notes fine or do you want me to play some hands also?

Hi,
    I have sent two logs now.
    One after I did a reset notes/ create notes and
    another where I played a few hundred hands (unfortunately I had player notes up in the beginning but the last 200 hands or so should be with the chat open).

No direction but to trust the final destination

Thank you for sending the logs. I will review them as soon as possible and update this thread with the findings
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)